Imanol brown

West Coast

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s not surprising. He gave it away with the botox, fillers, lips filler, wax brows. He has that plastic gay face. Now he finally accepted himself after pretending to be macho.

Also, the guy he’s sucking has the same plastic face.

fer zoig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It’s not surprising. He gave it away with the botox, fillers, lips filler, wax brows. He has that plastic gay face. Now he finally accepted himself after pretending to be macho.

Also, the guy he’s sucking has the same plastic face.
His face reminds me of that Balmain fashion designer. The entire face is plastic.

Attachments

Johnzy

Cherished Member
Media
Do we know what his sexual orientation is?
Gays keep asking this question until they get the answer THEY want.

He is STRAIGHT! he just does gayforpay stuff. He fucks men FOR MONEY. because the majority of OF subscribers to guys are Gay people.

That's it. Nothing else. No conspiracy. It really is that easy.

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gays keep asking this question until they get the answer THEY want.

He is STRAIGHT! he just does gayforpay stuff. He fucks men FOR MONEY. because the majority of OF subscribers to guys are Gay people.

That's it. Nothing else. No conspiracy. It really is that easy.
He is gay ...hunny Chile .I'm.sorry or bisexual ... G for p is an excuse that many use to hide the fact they like dick im sorry .. but he can be whatever. The gurlz will pay to see him do things but if you str8 it's his life no man is letting nother man nfuck him in the ass ..now thetevare men who are men who hsve sex with men and dont label

Veneno12

Loved Member
Media
Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He is gay ...hunny Chile .I'm.sorry or bisexual ... G for p is an excuse that many use to hide the fact they like dick im sorry .. but he can be whatever. The gurlz will pay to see him do things but if you str8 it's his life no man is letting nother man nfuck him in the ass ..now thetevare men who are men who hsve sex with men and dont label
Lol she a big queen

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How s
Guess he’s not happy with he’s uncut dick lmao! He told me he wants to get circumcised!! The guy is a freak!! He has harassed me many times on OF.how so hunny Chile .. he says he str8 but he be getting fucked behind closed door like fit filiub

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hunny Chile love how has he harassed you .. spill that Pepsi cola with Hennessy .. cuz they act like they str8 but hey I wish it was me he would harass ..I beat his pussy deep him n fittfilou ....uuuuffff but they have to flirt cuz they werkerz

Reactions: rubensurf