LeBronTheGOAT

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I spent more money than I’d like to admit for this in 2021, but I feel like I’ve gotten my moneys worth these last few years so I’m now sharing with yall. Here’s Jake asmr. It looks edited in some spots because I edited out the razor burn lol View attachment 130187581 View attachment 130187591
I mean, you can tell right away it's not him, wtf xD His shoulders are twice the size of the dude on this pic, lol.

thumy4255445bnail.jpg

The cherry on top is him adding his OnlyFans watermark on that dude's pic.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there's also the fact that jake is from europe, most of us are uncut, the pics he was selling pretending to be his clearly show a circumcised dick. not to mention he had filmed in multiple locations in his old place, as well as has given a house tour of the new apartment, and the rooms/furniture don't match

Fatboy6669

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unsubscribed from Jake ASMR based on the past few messages in this thread. Never actually liked his videos; he’s a clear example of a new crop of ASMR makers who think aggressive tapping IS the be-all, end-all of ASMR.
I can't stand anymore to click on a hot guy ASMR thumbnail and they're just whisper-yelling at me and tapping on stuff really fast and loud. Like calm down, bitch

LeBronTheGOAT

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't stand anymore to click on a hot guy ASMR thumbnail and they're just whisper-yelling at me and tapping on stuff really fast and loud. Like calm down, bitch
YES!!! I also noticed that the newer ASMR creators are capable of e.g. making a loud sound by accident and leaving it in instead of cutting it out. I like ASMR Outdoorsman, but for that exact reason I couldn't use his videos to relax, he's just an eye candy.

If I want actually to sleep or relax, I'm a faithful bitch of easyASMR. This man can whisper nonsense into my ears and I go full brain melting mode keg=y.png

noonenowhere

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unsubscribed from Jake ASMR based on the past few messages in this thread. Never actually liked his videos; he’s a clear example of a new crop of ASMR makers who think aggressive tapping IS the be-all, end-all of ASMR.
i think some of his whispering videos are actually pretty good, but i do avoid the tapping ones. as anyone should when they see a hot guy in a thumbnail for a tapping ASMR video.

Reactions: Sveno

Maxxie42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YES!!! I also noticed that the newer ASMR creators are capable of e.g. making a loud sound by accident and leaving it in instead of cutting it out.
I think this is a logical consequence of more and more hot guys using ASMR as a stepping stone for paid content rather than for the ASMR itself. Many of these guys have never even felt ASMR, so how could they know how to trigger it ? They just try to mimic what they've seen on other channels - with varying success.

One exception I've found to this at the moment is LeoASMR8 - he's new, he's obviously very handsome, but his ASMR is very good. In a recent video someone commented a spicy suggestion, and he answered that he's gonna save that for OnlyFans - it was obviously meant as a joke, but boy would I subscribe to that in a heartbeat...

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tapping has never done it for me. I think for tapping to be your trigger, you need to be those people who enjoy the sound of rain and water drops hitting on hard surfaces. I'm not one of those people. Whispers and mouth sounds are my go to.
But worse than tapping is those follow the light. Bitch you're trying to put me to sleep by shining a bright ass light in my eyes? Is this asmr or an optometry appointment?

Husker83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

JackKnife

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this is a logical consequence of more and more hot guys using ASMR as a stepping stone for paid content rather than for the ASMR itself. Many of these guys have never even felt ASMR, so how could they know how to trigger it ? They just try to mimic what they've seen on other channels - with varying success.

One exception I've found to this at the moment is LeoASMR8 - he's new, he's obviously very handsome, but his ASMR is very good. In a recent video someone commented a spicy suggestion, and he answered that he's gonna save that for OnlyFans - it was obviously meant as a joke, but boy would I subscribe to that in a heartbeat...
Leo is sooo fine and his ASMR is incredible. I also love that he does silly (but effective) role-plays. I cannot stand when new ASMR people start a channel with no inspiration and they just ramble aimlessly about no topic in particular. It's like they press record with literally no thought up to that point about what they want to do. That's what eventually turned me off of ? ASMR. Like, he just rambles about philosphy and shit like he's a guy at a party who did mushrooms for the first time.

zuma54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I cannot stand when new ASMR people start a channel with no inspiration and they just ramble aimlessly about no topic in particular. It's like they press record with literally no thought up to that point about what they want to do.
Don't do my guy Jacob Dreams ASMR like that! :joy:

No but for real, I like his style of whispers I just wish he did more than just rambles.

• Haha
Reactions: JackKnife