Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has your sensitivity changed? Is your sexual experience any different?

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am really considering are you around my age ? or are you older? do you recomend it for aesthetic. i feel like the sensetivity would decrese but be more clean and fresh.

rockettt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Has your sensitivity changed? Is your sexual experience any different?
Yes, definitely. Any hypersensivity in the glans is gone by now.
When the glans is dry, there is no real sensitivity. Feels like the rest of the skin on the body.
When it's lubricated, the sensations are similar to before. Feels very good.

Penetrative sex is similar to before. I would say there are actually slightly more sensations due to the exposed rest of the inner foreskin and corona. Feels better with condoms. Climaxing is a bit more "simplified" (less a "wave" and more like an on/off switch), needs more concentration, and can take longer.

Blowjobs need much more "pressure" and a different technique.

Reactions: Squirrel1

rockettt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i am really considering are you around my age ? or are you older? do you recomend it for aesthetic. i feel like the sensetivity would decrese but be more clean and fresh.
Aesthetically, it definitely looks better if done right. As far as self-image goes, I feel I look like a different person with it.
I was in my late 20s when it was done.
There are definitely changes in sensitivity/feeling but I wouldn't call it a decrease.

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aesthetically, it definitely looks better if done right. As far as self-image goes, I feel I look like a different person with it.
I was in my late 20s when it was done.
There are definitely changes in sensitivity/feeling but I wouldn't call it a decrease.
send me a message i would love to chat! how has the experience been costs? should I do it? size difference? what made the sensation change. I try to pull back the foreskin far back then jack off and i feel like the only feeling is under the glans and inner foreskin thats right under the head. is this true to experiecne? do you feel the glans and such do you feel the shaft.

rockettt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
send me a message i would love to chat! how has the experience been costs? should I do it? size difference? what made the sensation change. I try to pull back the foreskin far back then jack off and i feel like the only feeling is under the glans and inner foreskin thats right under the head. is this true to experiecne? do you feel the glans and such do you feel the shaft.

We can discuss these things here.

I had a medical circ because I got foreskin problems. In Europe, it's between 300 and 600 Euros otherwise.

Size is the same. Adult circumcision leave enough skin.

Sensation comes from moving the shaft skin, the scar, frenulum area, and (lubricated) glans. While the penis is not hypersensitive anymore, the sensation is similar during sex - or masturbation. I feel the differences in an adult circumcision are overrated. It's not that different. If you were circumcised very tightly as a child you might have a big loss of sensation because no skin is moving and you can only "rub" it.

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I had a medical circ because I got foreskin problems. In Europe, it's between 300 and 600 Euros otherwise.

Sensation comes from moving the shaft skin, the scar, frenulum area, and (lubricated) glans. While the penis is not hypersensitive anymore, the sensation is similar during sex - or masturbation. I feel the differences in an adult circumcision are overrated. It's not that different. If you were circumcised very tightly as a child you might have a big loss of sensation because no skin is moving and you can only "rub" it.
I would probably want a high and tight circumcision.

Reactions: VaultBoy

rockettt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

In general, it's a bit more muted but nothing to worry about
I would probably want a high and tight circumcision.
I got a slightly high style but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it because it takes a lot of time to get adjusted to.