Hunter Ecimovic, Model

AndroidNyne79

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was being rude if you told me that what I said wasn’t true and I didn’t read the list correctly. Also…offer enough money? They have a price for explicit videos for $110 and I asked if it included nudity and they said no full nudity. You can subscribe for $20 and find out on your own if you wish. Offer more money then.
They’re entitled to change their minds for whatever reason but initially there was something along the lines of hardcore sex tape posted for like $650 or $850 or something like that I don’t remember it was some days ago now but that’s neither here nor there just have to see what they actually end up doing with it

Rome_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They’re entitled to change their minds for whatever reason but initially there was something along the lines of hardcore sex tape posted for like $650 or $850 or something like that I don’t remember it was some days ago now but that’s neither here nor there just have to see what they actually end up doing with it
But you called me a liar lol and basically said I can’t read well. No apology or admitting that you were wrong.

mflibble

Legendary Member
Media
Originally it did say $970 for hardcore explicit video, which suggested full frontal nudity. It's removed now. Either he had people actually offer that much and changed his mind, or he's decided to charge even more without making a public price. I am curious if people paid, he failed to deliver, and OF refunded them and warned him not to scam their big spenders.

Either way, he's not a celebrity. Can't imagine why anyone would pay $1k to see a video of him naked. Any horny, rich people who get it should share!

AndroidNyne79

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But you called me a liar lol and basically said I can’t read well. No apology or admitting that you were wrong.
Nothing to apologize for and I wasn’t wrong when I said it and have since stated that it has changed been removed etc.
no need to discuss it any further

AndroidNyne79

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally it did say $970 for hardcore explicit video, which suggested full frontal nudity. It's removed now. Either he had people actually offer that much and changed his mind, or he's decided to charge even more without making a public price. I am curious if people paid, he failed to deliver, and OF refunded them and warned him not to scam their big spenders.
Either way, he's not a celebrity. Can't imagine why anyone would pay $1k to see a video of him naked. Any horny, rich people who get it should share!

I mean he’s not technically a celebrity
But
He was on the come up with QCP before all the drama
Millions of followers on social media and a lot of people hounding him for content since the beginning
When he used to stream on MeetMe before his TikTok blew up and he started dating you know who …
Regardless he’s still 6’4 hot and packin

Rome_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing to apologize for and I wasn’t wrong when I said it and have since stated that it has changed been removed etc.
no need to discuss it any furthe
You're right no need to discuss it any further and I'm definitely not going to go back and forth a bunch but you basically did call me a liar but it's whatever I know the truth of what was told to me.

AndroidNyne79

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Idk why people think it’s socially acceptable to expect content for free like if somebody came to your place or business and wanted freebies you probably wouldn’t like it either
If he doesn’t want the content out there for everybody to see for free
It’s people like that which cause guys like him to not want to post anything at all anymore

Reactions: Rome_ and faruqq

faruqq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Idk why people think it’s socially acceptable to expect content for free like if somebody came to your place or business and wanted freebies you probably wouldn’t like it either
If he doesn’t want the content out there for everybody to see for free
It’s people like that which cause guys like him to not want to post anything at all anymore
exactly nothing in life is free.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

AndroidNyne79

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They'll get reported and then reposted. Nothing new
And dont compare bussines with selling nudes lol. What does he expect by showing nudes and thinking they wont get leaked. If thats what he thinks than he is a bigger joke than all of us thought
And then he will be put on a do not post list and if you or anybody else does then that’s on them and their accounts …

Reactions: faruqq