Video Hung Frat Guy Gloryhole

Yasiel1990

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been a couple of years. Did anyone ever find out who this guy is? All I know is what's in the video. He's wearing a rush Theta Chi spring 2014 sweater and I think the other guy calls him Jake.
Does anyone have the video of the first guy getting a BJ?

westlonman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Years ago, just for a laugh, in my college days, I and a bud of mine put it around that some girl was giving head through a gloryhole on certain times of the day, in the guys toilets. Innocent days, no one even asked who or how she crept in there! I guess no one wanted to question it too much, as they possibly didn't want to admit that they'd tried it out. (In the UK, the cubicles are solid to the floor, as is the door, so there was no way of checking under the stall.) You can't imagine how many of the HOT str8 guys came in to get serviced! We had a list of the hottest guys we really wanted to blow and from memory, 4 out of the 10 or 12 we liked came. We were so surprised that some of the guys, who were quite average had such a big cock, some were hung like ponies! Others, that you thought would have a big package, were just average. Just goes to prove that all that glitters is not gold! (We even had two of the teachers using it!) lol lol
I think with social media and the like, it would be impossible to pull this off nowadays.

santorla

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Years ago, just for a laugh, in my college days, I and a bud of mine put it around that some girl was giving head through a gloryhole on certain times of the day, in the guys toilets. Innocent days, no one even asked who or how she crept in there! I guess no one wanted to question it too much, as they possibly didn't want to admit that they'd tried it out. (In the UK, the cubicles are solid to the floor, as is the door, so there was no way of checking under the stall.) You can't imagine how many of the HOT str8 guys came in to get serviced! We had a list of the hottest guys we really wanted to blow and from memory, 4 out of the 10 or 12 we liked came. We were so surprised that some of the guys, who were quite average had such a big cock, some were hung like ponies! Others, that you thought would have a big package, were just average. Just goes to prove that all that glitters is not gold! (We even had two of the teachers using it!) lol lol
I think with social media and the like, it would be impossible to pull this off nowadays.
How long is 'years ago?' lol just curious

And how did you know who they were if the stalls (or cubicles) are entirely closed off?