Huge cock on someone you didn't expect

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
biggest dick i have ever seen was probably 14 inches and thick as hell. I sucked on it while my friend fucked me, He was a bottom since no one can ever take it he said.

But one that surprised me was this older guy at a gay bar he was probably 60, but looked younger for his age. he was hitting on me and i kept saying no, but we started to flirt so i reached in and grabbed his cock at the bar and it was HUGE. We ended up going back and fucking.

Reactions: Heho82 and laptoper

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
At uni, I saw my dorm mate’s cock once when we were peeing. He was actually a well built stud looking dude so it wasn’t a surprise he was well hung, but he was SO much bigger than other big cocks I’d seen, about 6 x 5 inches soft that I was speechless - I didnt know cocks could be that size!

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
J
At uni, I saw my dorm mate’s cock once when we were peeing. He was actually a well built stud looking dude so it wasn’t a surprise he was well hung, but he was SO much bigger than other big cocks I’d seen, about 6 x 5 inches soft that I was speechless - I didnt know cocks could be that size!
I was talking about that with a friend of mine. His son has a monster soft cock like 6.5-7 inches when soft. And we are just in awe and intimidation because of his soft always showing a big girthy bulge and he’s not even semi either

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
More times than I can remember! It’s always the skinny guys, or the short ones! They end up having the big, floppy, donkey dicks and put me to shame!
Before I gained a reputation my first couple of years in college women said that they were pleasantly surprised by my size.

• Love
Reactions: 12loner

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
J

I was talking about that with a friend of mine. His son has a monster soft cock like 6.5-7 inches when soft. And we are just in awe and intimidation because of his soft always showing a big girthy bulge and he’s not even semi either
To finish it out my friends sons floored me when he was that huge because my friend isn’t. And he was more than willing to show me his huge cock when it was hard as long as his dad wasn’t around. So I invited him over for a burgers on the grill and some show and tell