How does it feel to have huge hands?

james190

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey Shakeshaq,

My hands are huge...a span of a little over 10" from the tip of my thumb to the little finger. Too, the fingers are thick, ring size 14. As a senior in HS, I wasn't able to get a school ring because my size was over 13. I don't think too much about my large hands. I'm a classical pianist so my hands have their pros and cons. A reach of 10 keys is an ease. But playing between the black keys is difficult because my fingers do not fit and have to go in sideways. The fingers also have more mass which makes fast delicate passages difficult. When it comes to powerful pieces with large cords, that's where I excel. I have to be careful that I don't break the piano. When it comes to sex, I've had guys admire my hands and want to feel them. Also had a guy in Texas take me home so that he could convince me to do some large hand "intervention." It was different and something that I didn't know that people liked. Ask me anything else you would like. James

XxxxShakeshaq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I especially am interested in how you felt with your huge hand as a young guy, in college or school. Did people point them out? Did you realise that they actually WERE bigger than others? Maybe you compared hands with people?

bi_ron

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Very interesting question. I'm a small built guy with smaller features, including my hands. I am often amazed how big some guys hands are. It's something I notice all the time around other men. And yes I've had it pointed out how small mine are (even by women). It's a bit emasculating at times to get comments like that.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I often find it fustrating, especially if I'm trying to get a small screw or something similar. Other times I may be working on the car, and I physically can't fit my hand in where it needs to go, so I usually have to take more parts off than necessary to get a job done.

Reactions: iamjustme65

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear a minimum of XXL gloves, my fingers aren't the longest but the width of my hands are huge.
It's frustrating to find gloves this big when playing golf or trying to get work gloves that fit.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear a minimum of XXL gloves, my fingers aren't the longest but the width of my hands are huge.
It's frustrating to find gloves this big when playing golf or trying to get work gloves that fit.
Yes. Work gloves, motorcycle gloves, medical gloves. When I was an EMT I used to take packs of the surgical gloves from the hospital because they came in actual sizes, not just S/M/L.

My motorcycle gloves say something like XXXXL on the label.

james190

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
In HS my friends started noticing the size of my hands and feet. My feet are size 15 EEEE which made fitting into ski boots near impossible. Sometimes I'd put my hand up to another persons hand and look at the difference. The greatest differences was in the thickness of my fingers. Later on, I went into the medical profession and had difficulty finding gloves that fit. The facilities usually stock up to size 8 which was so snug that it was difficult to use my fingers. They eventually would order in size 9 gloves which fit well. Reaching deep into a body cavity and making surgical knots was difficult...so I switched to using instruments instead and that worked out fine. When strength was required, my hands were stronger than most and made such tasks easy.

• Love
Reactions: 1wldprefernot2

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
I have large hands, more in length than girth, although I wouldn't say they are thin either.
There are advantages, I could palm a basketball in the 8th grade... that was certainly bad ass.
My hands are strong, which is good.
BUUT - like someone said above, there are problems. Dealing with tiny objects is that much more difficult. And many times I have to go get someone to reach into something where my hand won't fit.
Bowling - the only balls that fit my hand are the 16lb. ones. After a bit that makes my wrists burn, so I would rather use maybe a 14 lb. ball.
Sexually? Hmm... can't really see an advantage?

james190

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
XL winter gloves don't fit...and XXL are pretty hard to find. I go for XL mittens as they had more room in them and are warmer. Sexually, there are advantages to big hands except that I'm too shy to elaborate.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I couldn't palm a basketball in 8th grade but could by the start of 10th. I was a second string mostly bench warmer in basketball but my big hands (and dad's training) gave me a curveball so devastating I was scouted by pro baseball. Well that and my fastball hit 90 mph. Tossed a no-no and the bucket hats started showing up. :laughing:

By paws are big but not super huge. I wear XL for a tight fit, XXL for normal and XXXL for roomier. My favorite cell phone to handle was a brick from the 1980s which looked something like this:

6045fdf3994e02ce688623a7c90f2643.jpg

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In HS my friends started noticing the size of my hands and feet. My feet are size 15 EEEE which made fitting into ski boots near impossible. Sometimes I'd put my hand up to another persons hand and look at the difference. The greatest differences was in the thickness of my fingers. Later on, I went into the medical profession and had difficulty finding gloves that fit. The facilities usually stock up to size 8 which was so snug that it was difficult to use my fingers. They eventually would order in size 9 gloves which fit well. Reaching deep into a body cavity and making surgical knots was difficult...so I switched to using instruments instead and that worked out fine. When strength was required, my hands were stronger than most and made such tasks easy.
When I was an EMT I used to snag the 9.5 surgical gloves from the hospital.

Treebeard2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine aren’t huge but big enough to be problems most of the time. I’m 6’2” tall so they’re proportional I guess. I’ve been made fun of in every circle of friends growing up, in college, and now in full adulthood.

I could palm a basketball in 7th grade so that was cool. I hate finding gloves. Using small things like my son’s Nintendo Switch controllers (nearly impossible), my hands look like donkey Kong trying to squeeze into his little kart! Working on vehicles when necessary is difficult. Even with rubber gloves, my hands get torn up because they just can’t fit in some of the spaces. Also the wife and myself can’t ever interlock fingers, her fingers go numb.

Attachments

Reactions: XxxxShakeshaq

bi_ron

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine aren’t huge but big enough to be problems most of the time. I’m 6’2” tall so they’re proportional I guess. I’ve been made fun of in every circle of friends growing up, in college, and now in full adulthood.

I could palm a basketball in 7th grade so that was cool. I hate finding gloves. Using small things like my son’s Nintendo Switch controllers (nearly impossible), my hands look like donkey Kong trying to squeeze into his little kart! Working on vehicles when necessary is difficult. Even with rubber gloves, my hands get torn up because they just can’t fit in some of the spaces. Also the wife and myself can’t ever interlock fingers, her fingers go numb
Hey thanks for sharing a view and measurements. Very nice. Would love for some of the others in the thread with "oversized" hands to share some images too :)