How common are penis tattoos?

0Pippo

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mmm interesting.
but technically, how do you do them? I mean, penis is elastic and fluid moving, changes shape... I think is not easy to draw on it... or not? maybe when hard it stays more still, but when get limp, the drawing doesn't change shape? can you explain me how it is done?

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
mmm interesting.
but technically, how do you do them? I mean, penis is elastic and fluid moving, changes shape... I think is not easy to draw on it... or not? maybe when hard it stays more still, but when get limp, the drawing doesn't change shape? can you explain me how it is done?
Normally the flaccid cock it rolled over something like a coke can and pulled tight or flattened out, you don't see small dicks with tats normally as there not enough room to place one, and no your not going to bone up, you might think you will til that needle starts penetrating that meat.

Reactions: 0Pippo

0Pippo

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Normally the flaccid cock it rolled over something like a coke can and pulled tight or flattened out, you don't see small dicks with tats normally as there not enough room to place one, and no your not going to bone up, you might think you will til that needle starts penetrating that meat.
oh, thanks. I'm not going to try, tho :)