Media
Sexuality
No Response

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want to see him pantsed in the worst way - at least to his thong. He is so damn hot. And he has become even hotter as he has gotten older.
It’s happened at least once but it wasn’t filmed and nobody seems to have footage. He was wearing Calvin Klein briefs under his red tights, no thong from what I could tell. His ass was super white, seemingly hairless and very round and firm. He’s tiny but that low center of gravity is working for him.

Reactions: Tad Bond

fanofwrestling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s happened at least once but it wasn’t filmed and nobody seems to have footage. He was wearing Calvin Klein briefs under his red tights, no thong from what I could tell. His ass was super white, seemingly hairless and very round and firm. He’s tiny but that low center of gravity is working for him.
You just made my day that this even happened. Just the vision of this…
How I would love to see that bare ass.
Maybe one day a video will appear.

Reactions: Kingz8901

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You just made my day that this even happened. Just the vision of this…
How I would love to see that bare ass.
Maybe one day a video will appear.
Once he pulled his underwear and tights back up he pointed at the crown and shouted “DELETE THAT!” and I guess everyone followed orders. :joy:

Timtiny8048

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once he pulled his underwear and tights back up he pointed at the crown and shouted “DELETE THAT!” and I guess everyone followed orders. :joy:
That’s insane to think that that actually happened!! I been following him for quite a while, hoping that he would get pantsed or we got to see his Versace underwear that he used to flash. Any idea when or the promotion where it happened?

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That’s insane to think that that actually happened!! I been following him for quite a while, hoping that he would get pantsed or we got to see his Versace underwear that he used to flash. Any idea when or the promotion where it happened?
It was a Florida show a couple years ago, I think PWA.

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unfortunately, couldn’t find anything. I checked on his Cagematch profile and around 99% of his matches are on Youtube. Nothing on PWA nor any promotion in Florida where he wore red tights.
Damn, I wasn’t even supposed to go to that show. I’m glad I did.

Reactions: bmon1025

WhiteG0DeadeR

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's a genius, insanely successful, never makes any bad decisions and is the best thing that's ever happened to wrestling ever in a million years. But guys, Tony Khan is also kinda hot too, right?

intro-1700364186.jpg
Tony is my cokehead daddy

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are very lucky. I guess I’ll just make a drawing ✍️ out of it lol. Second best thing. How did he got pantsed if you don’t mind me asking? I want to get the details right
He tried to make a run from his opponent (typical heel stuff) who grabbed his tights. I don’t think either of them expected the band at his waist give out and for his underwear to go down with it. My side got the view of his ass and upper thighs, the other side probably saw some of his pubic region.

Reactions: WhiteG0DeadeR

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the end of the day, Tony is rich and reasonably attractive… I’d probably blow him.
Tony’s vibe in person is pretty different from how he comes off on TV. You guys would dig Business Tony. He’s also better looking in person.

fanofwrestling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He tried to make a run from his opponent (typical heel stuff) who grabbed his tights. I don’t think either of them expected the band at his waist give out and for his underwear to go down with it. My side got the view of his ass and upper thighs, the other side probably saw some of his pubic region.
You are so damn lucky.