101416girodes6cs.jpg

161014-jon-girodes-feature-011.jpg

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to find out the name of this Bergen County, New Jersey deputy who was
featured in the Calendar Cops 2007 . Might anyone have a copy? In fact I would like to get
a list of the names of all twelve for the record. The officer on the cover of the calendar is Lieutenant Robert
Shimonovich who is still with the department. The guy next to the sign is the one I would
like to spend a long weekend with.:yum

NJ_Cops_Calendar_2.jpg

CalCops2007Cover.jpg

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite hairy chested blond was my former neighbor who was our county sheriff back in the mid 1990’s. He was in his late 40’s at the time but still had a great body. He had wavy sandy blond hair, wore glasses, and looked great in his uniform. The first time I saw him shirtless was when he was outside doing yard work in his shorts. I walked down the street to strike up a conversation and check him out. He was about 6’2” and had broad shoulders and narrow hips. His body was amazing. Very large and thick sculpted pecs covered with curly blond hair and with two big nipples. He had biceps like grapefruits, hard abs, and strong furry legs. He had loose fitting shorts so I couldn’t see his package but I’m sure it was impressive. I tried not to salivate or stare but I must have since he looked a little uncomfortable and excused himself to get back to work. I didn’t stand a chance with him but those images of him are still fresh in my mind. A really friendly guy and good neighbor who definitely was an alpha male and had worked his way up from being a deputy and was sheriff for about twenty years. He was married and had teen age kids but I guess I wasn’t surprised to find out later he was quite the womanizer. One day I was outside in my yard and I heard yelling. The sheriff’s next door neighbor was a slutty older woman who liked to flirt with him. His wife was cussing her out in the middle of the street. The slut had walked over to his front fence when he was working in the yard shirtless, like he did most of the time, to flirt and his wife ran her off. She may have been one of the women he was fuckin. He just watched and then went back to work. I see him at the store occasionally and he is a hot looking senior citizen who looks like he is still in shape. The attached picture looks exactly like him if he had wire framed glasses.

BLONDE DAD.jpg

thot

Legendary Member
Media
I posted about this guy a while ago. I can't find out anything about him, except his name, PC Joel Brady, and he works/d for Surrey Police

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This deputy I knew was a hot DILF. Tall, blond, and a great physique.

View attachment 5401171

I still remember Allen to this day. Wish I would have hooked up with him. I first knew him when he was a young guy in his early 20's managing an auto parts store in the mini mall where I worked in another store. On hot summer days he would take his
break and walk around the parking lot with his shirt off to get some sun. Amazing tall muscular body. Very wide shoulders, sculpted pecs with big red nipples, hard defined abs, very narrow hips, totally smooth except for blonde armpit hair and a treasure trail under his belly button. I couldn't help but notice his prominent package underneath his polyester dress pants. I have him burned into memory and it still makes me salivate. I was working up the nerve to ask him for date but he transferred to another store and then went into law enforcement for many years. He has an alpha male personality so that was a good fit. Snooze ya lose! If you see somebody you like go after them.

ALLEN -BIRTHDAY.jpg

Mr.Eugene

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been interested in a local "hot cop" for quite some time. I've known him a number of years and stay in touch with him through social media. I asked him out for lunch and he said he couldn't. I think he knew I was interested in more than lunch. I was very disappointed but continued stay in touch and be supportive. I decided to asked him again after a few years and just received an enthusiastic "yes"! He's a Dad with several grown kids. I'm looking forward to our lunch date and where it will lead. He is a strong leadership type and I think he knows he would be the "top" in a relationship with me since I am strictly a bottom. He's in his late 50's but in great shape and what I consider very sexy. Handsome, wide shoulders, a great looking chest under his uniform, and narrow hips. It would be pleasure to serve him. I found a couple pictures of cops who look very much like him. Stay tuned.

HOT COP - SEATTLE.jpg

Attachments