Hot Bodybuilder Jay Amato Returns!

espnzone77

Legendary Member
Media
This is one of many threads that started off hot to now pure delusion and fuckery chit chat. Who cares if he’s Bi or Straight. The damage is done: people outed him and continue to out him by reaching out to any woman he is even seen with. It’s crazy. Our community legit is toxic and weird as fuck.
It’s the reaching out to the women he is dating that is sending me. Who has the time or the energy for all that? He’s not a celebrity.

Benjamin VT

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s the reaching out to the women he is dating that is sending me. Who has the time or the energy for all that? He’s not a celebrity.
Whether celebrity or not celebrity, no one's privacy deserved to be invaded like that. But yeah f*ck whatever obnoxious cruel sadistic shameless nasty destructive jealous bitches who reached out to his girlfriends.

Homme moutarde

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alguna imagen nueva?????
He became very hermetic of his private life and did well, I miss his beauty in networks but if I had gone through the same situation as him, I think I would have also become hermetic

D

deleted17817601

He became very hermetic of his private life and did well, I miss his beauty in networks but if I had gone through the same situation as him, I think I would have also become hermetic
I hope he's doing better though but I feel he should get out of the habit of rebounding after a breakup and focus more on healing himself. Guy must have some abandonment issues that he should tend to and recover from. Learn to become his own best friend.

Homme moutarde

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Espero que le vaya mejor, pero creo que debería dejar el hábito de recuperarse después de una ruptura y centrarse más en curarse a sí mismo. Guy debe tener algunos problemas de abandono que debería atender y de los que debería recuperarse. Aprende a convertirte en su mejor amigo.
I really love how they do psychological profiles without even having reliable information

TheKasba

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope he's doing better though but I feel he should get out of the habit of rebounding after a breakup and focus more on healing himself. Guy must have some abandonment issues that he should tend to and recover from. Learn to become his own best friend.
No. You don’t know him personally so you have no right to comment on how he should live his life or what his issues are. And honestly, it’s been how many years since he’s performed? Get a fucking life.

D

deleted17817601

No. You don’t know him personally so you have no right to comment on how he should live his life or what his issues are. And honestly, it’s been how many years since he’s performed? Get a fucking life.
I rarely comment on here, number one. And as I've stated prior, I was speculating by proxy. I did used to talk to the guy until we drifted apart. We weren't very close but he still had an impact on me. Regardless, I don't need to be reminded to have a life if I'm already too focused on my own personal issues. I was just stating an opinion.

Homme moutarde

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aquí igual. Él insiste en que está más feliz que nunca, pero no estoy tan seguro de que sea cierto.
That shouldn't be important to u. Happiness is a state of mind and is not permanent, just like other states, such as sadness, etc. He shines in the company of his friends and if he is encouraged to share those stories it was because he felt calm and anyone can do it with all the freedom in the world, you should leave him alone.