Horse hung miles davis moody

TigerJock

Worshipped Member
Media
If my memory serves, he used to be a member here.
Well the, you better enjoy the photos while you can. MDM I hear he is notorious for googling himself every day, looking for unauthorized uses of his photos, especially the nude ones floating round. He then sends cease and desist letters, claiming copyright infringement for the unauthorized use of photos of him.

If I were him , I would try to accept peoples admiration for his physique as a complement.

Reactions: HarmonyAxel

tratdum

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well the, you better enjoy the photos while you can. MDM I hear he is notorious for googling himself every day, looking for unauthorized uses of his photos, especially the nude ones floating round. He then sends cease and desist letters, claiming copyright infringement for the unauthorized use of photos of him.

If I were him , I would try to accept peoples admiration for his physique as a complement.
I know this, he and I used to talk on Twitter, a lot. I feel for him a bit. After re-reading our convos I see that he deleted his images off here and doesn't use the account anymore. :( This is apparently where people took his nudes from and plastered them everywhere.

I am sure he loves the admiration. It is the thirsty hoes that got to him.

Reactions: Bertster01

Dimnar

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Yeah he is oddly uptight about his nude photos. It's like, Miles, in pop culture you are most known as the pitcrew member that had a big bulge. Be proud of your big dick and that people admire it, seems odd to be so uptight about the pictures. You can't remove something from the internet.

tratdum

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah he is oddly uptight about his nude photos. It's like, Miles, in pop culture you are most known as the pitcrew member that had a big bulge. Be proud of your big dick and that people admire it, seems odd to be so uptight about the pictures. You can't remove something from the internet.
Especially when he is the one that put them there to begin with via this site. Not like nudity is anything to be ashamed of. I bet it’s more likely that he doesn’t want to be known for just his cock size, though. No one usually likes to be defined by just one trait.

Reactions: Tomriddlepoo