Hollyoaks Hunks

Chatham

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago, there was a video floating around of some of the 90s male cast doing a strip interview. It had Jeremy Edwards, Will Mellor, Nick Pickard plus two others. Don’t suppose anyone knows how to find it now?
Would love to find this. Any more details on the year/channel etc?

D

deleted2195281

There used to be a video of some of the early Hollyoaks men doing a strip interview. Every time they answered a question they took an item of clothing off until they all ended up naked.

I remember Nick Pickard, Jeremy Edwards and Will Mellor being in this video with a couple of other men. I remember watching it a lot back in the day, but I haven’t been able to find the video in years and years and years.

I don’t suppose anyone’s got it?

Chatham

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There used to be a video of some of the early Hollyoaks men doing a strip interview. Every time they answered a question they took an item of clothing off until they all ended up naked.

I remember Nick Pickard, Jeremy Edwards and Will Mellor being in this video with a couple of other men. I remember watching it a lot back in the day, but I haven’t been able to find the video in years and years and years.

I don’t suppose anyone’s got it?
Here it is! But tbh you don't see much...Still hot though

https://thisvid.com/videos/hollyoaks-strip/