Hi everyone! Recently divorced mom of three here!

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice to meet everyone! I’m a recently divorced mother of twin girls and a boy. I’m new to being a single mom but I’m trying my best to handle it and I’m feeling better than ever before.

I’ve recently had a late-in-life awakening to being with an exceptionally endowed partner who I have been sleeping with mostly secretly for some time now, who I met on Hinge. He is a member here and apparently was very well known on The Visualizer. For everyone’s safety I will keep him anonymous by his request but it’s very likely you’ve seen him in a picture or the videos he made with his friend for her OnlyFans page.

Some more about me: I work in the accounting department for a university and I have have a little brother and two older sisters. I’m a total country girl down to my bones. I play guitar and piano and sing, I even write my own songs. My only claim to fame is opening for my sisters boyfriend’s band when I was in college. I got married and had children when I was quite young. I’m part of a really big family and my closest friends are my relatives, who are the only few I’ve been open about my love life with. I have a lot of fun gossiping with my sisters about my latest outrageous escapade. I feel like an entire new person and I’m happier than I’ve been in a very long time.
Would be happy to chat and share pics / vids in a DM conversation if you are ever interested!

mPOV2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
’ve recently had a late-in-life awakening to being with an exceptionally endowed partner who I have been sleeping with mostly secretly for some time now, who I met on Hinge.

hi I love women that just freely admit they like big cocks! no shame there. I have to ask. this awakening, did it happen before the divorce or did you go out after and happily discover what you have been missing? i love the process of discovery here!