Hernan Lujan

Joemomma68

Sexy Member
Media
If you guys want to pitch in he’s selling a $100 fucking video where he supposedly cums. Says the video will have to be through SC? Not sure if that’s giving scammer vibes? Subscriptions about to expire in a few days so DM me!

b_11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you guys want to pitch in he’s selling a $100 fucking video where he supposedly cums. Says the video will have to be through SC? Not sure if that’s giving scammer vibes? Subscriptions about to expire in a few days so DM me!
Probably cause he either wants to send it as a deleting snap or prevent anyone from downloading file

Reactions: Donlpz452323

Latin_Daddy730

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are you subscribed to his OF? Anything decent on there or is it just basic thirst traps? Lol

Fratslut69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here’s some photos where you can see some bulge in his shorts. I wonder if he’s uncut. I hope he is. Ufff
He’s not uncut I thought he was too :pensive: but it’s nice not as veiny as his OF post says but it’s nice I’d throat it