Henry Cavill

redkryptonite

Cherished Member
Media
All movies have writers and plot lines that have nothing to do with the actors. Pipe down you warm toilet seat.
True, but that's a Tom Cruise movie and he is the star. Henry was just along for the ride. Regardless of him being in the movie had no bearing on the success of Fallout. I'm speaking to Henry being the lead, such as with Man of Steel, which was a success.

Reactions: Niburu

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that doesn't translate to box office success. He should do more independent/indie risque movies, but that's not going to happen. Now that he is going to be a father. I think he will be even more risk averse.
Then his career is doomed and honestly, he deserves it. his video game show will be a tremendous failure, I can already see it xD

Camille89

Cherished Member
Media
This. If he continues to act like a tight prude, his projects will continue to fail at the box office.
Is it guaranteed his career will fly up otherwise? Well, I don't think so! the most horrible thing for an actor is to be pigeonholed, at least for decent actors, not the actors that just go only for the money.

Reactions: bigboaster

fadducker

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's funny how we are all concerned about a man's career who has earned millions and is rich. He will be fine. There are so many actors in Hollywood. He was never the most talented but he was good for the roles he chose.
Honestly yeah lmao like I don’t think he seems too worried about his career “dying”. Like sure he’s not Pedro Pascal and appearing in every other movie, but he’s definitely got his bag from the roles he’s picked and he seems like he’s *very* comfortable where he’s at. He doesn’t seem like the type to take a role unless it’s something he’s very interested in, which I can respect. I mean shit as long as he throws me a selfie or a magazine shoot every once in a while he can do whatever he wants for all I care

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honestly yeah lmao like I don’t think he seems too worried about his career “dying”. Like sure he’s not Pedro Pascal and appearing in every other movie, but he’s definitely got his bag from the roles he’s picked and he seems like he’s *very* comfortable where he’s at. He doesn’t seem like the type to take a role unless it’s something he’s very interested in, which I can respect. I mean shit as long as he throws me a selfie or a magazine shoot every once in a while he can do whatever he wants for all I care
I agree. I’m speculating that acting I don’t think was ever his passion. It was just a job, like most feel about their job, if it pays very well. If he likes the script he will do it. But he certainly doesn’t need the money, so isn’t actively seeking the next project. Highlander is a passion project for him, so he’s doing that.

Reactions: KNIK

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree wholeheartedly. Some people on this thread have a weird fetish of trying to act like Henry is worthless untalented trash only good for their own sexual pleasure. Incel behavior honestly.