100% Gay, 0% Straight
#henry cavill from Henry Cavill
#henry cavill from Henry Cavill

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Over here on the Latin American side it is said that Natalie was unfaithful to Henry
I don't think that could be true. I mean why would you cheat on Henry, it's not like you can trade up any further. He's already the max.

Image of It's worse, but it's different.

Zjamesm

Loved Member
Media
I don't think that could be true. I mean why would you cheat on Henry, it's not like you can trade up any further. He's already the max.

Image of It's worse, but it's different.'s worse, but it's different.
Probably untrue rumor, depending on the source. With that being said, people will/can cheat even if they are dating the most beautiful person in the world. There can be multiple reasons, he might be bad/meh/boring in sex. Or she's horny,but he is always working. Or he has a boyfriend-dick and she misses the BBC/BWC. Or they are secretly in an open relationship (and both of them are separately fucking men everywhere they go). Or she is just a beard, so she's ok to fool around. Lol, ok I have no real proof that he is gay, and my gay comments are just all wishful thinking lol.

Touya90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Over here on the Latin American side it is said that Natalie was unfaithful to Henry
Oh boy.

Image of It's worse, but it's different.'s worse, but it's different.
When the Shakira being cheated on rumors started, I thought the same, HOW/WHY? and then, well, the cheaters always choose someone who's the Temu version of their partners, lol.

----

Gosh, he's gorgeous.

1711524351578.png

1711524401926.png

Last edited:

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh boy.

When the Shakira being cheated on rumors started, I thought the same, HOW/WHY? and then, well, the cheaters always choose someone who's the Temu version of their partners, lol.

----

Gosh, he's gorgeous.

View attachment 126494871
View attachment 126494911

If she did cheat I say Henry go for Shakira. You'll have something in common. Plus the sheer hotness of them together would be catastrophic sexy.