Hayden Christensen

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You mean he's aging but isn't getting work done like every other schmuck?
I will take Hayden being real over what Zac Efron has done to himself. The slightest nips and tucks are all that people should do. Looking plastic is not hot.

Stokebigdick

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would suck his dick whenever he wanted! Let him fuck my throat and I'd suck his arse. He's one the hottest guys alive! Back in ROTS and now!

I'd love a time machine and just go back during filming ROST and just eat munch on his hole and take his dick whereever he wanted to put it! I'd swallow his load, jump back to present day

And do the same, whenever he wanted, eat his ass now, in every way! Deepthrost the fuck out his dick.

I think he looks like he isn't that hairy too.

I'm quite vanilla tbh, im dom but I love my throat fucked. But I'd let him do anything he wanted, I won't say he's got better looking with age, because I fancied him as Anakin, even when I was a teen and now. I think I see Anakin and Hayden as two different people if that makes sense? Hayden now would definitely have my tounge as far up his arse as possible! I'd be like a fat guy being told the buffet is closing.

Stokebigdick

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's because of how intense Hayden can look, and his nicely sculpted body doesn't hurt. RotS is probably my favorite of the prequels, him and Iwan are just freaking great.
For sure he has a "acting face" he can pull expressions other actors cant, he got a lot of flack for star wars but when you read he would stay up for long hours and read up on how and why people behave and act when they have PTSD etc, you realise he wasn't wooden , he was playing Anakin how a real life Anakin should be played, and most just don't understand that. There is a YouTube video on it in depth.

Plus he's fit as fuck

AlteredSnowplow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe I missed it, but surprised I didn't see Hayden's GQ photoshoot under the most liked posts

7d0df71d5b6a0413a4ba09d07266dfc0.jpg

tumblr_manpuitc8J1rap2rmo3_400.jpg

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would suck his dick whenever he wanted! Let him fuck my throat and I'd suck his arse. He's one the hottest guys alive! Back in ROTS and now!

I'd love a time machine and just go back during filming ROST and just eat munch on his hole and take his dick whereever he wanted to put it! I'd swallow his load, jump back to present day

And do the same, whenever he wanted, eat his ass now, in every way! Deepthrost the fuck out his dick.

I'm quite vanilla tbh, im dom but I love my throat fucked. But I'd let him do anything he wanted, I won't say he's got better looking with age, because I fancied him as Anakin, even when I was a teen and now. I think I see Anakin and Hayden as two different people if that makes sense? Hayden now would definitely have my tounge as far up his arse as possible! I'd be like a fat guy being told the buffet is closing.

We all know too much about each other.

onyxya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

damn, you nasty!! but same honestly
he look old but you can tell he aged like fine wine