Have You Ever?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes

Have you ever been blowing/stroking a guy and he suddenly shot his load over your shoulder where it landed on the floor, the force and distance of it surprised you and the only reason it wasn't in your mouth is that you had come up for air?

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No.. usually in position to cum upwards toward his chest.. and head.. so I’ve seen a guy shoot from his cock went over his head and against the wall about a foot away from couch.. I’ve done it couple times as well..

HYE .. swallowed you our cum? Like aim at mouth and shoot .. or able to suck in it and let shoot in mouth?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I've given myself accidental facials with cum in my mouth, but I much prefer to receive my own cum from a wet cummy kiss that some considerate cocksucker has saved in their mouth for me.

Have You Ever accidentally shot in someone's eye, which caused an allergic reaction so bad that half their face swelled up?

ds35mm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes! A regular cocksucker of mine really enjoys it when I do that to him.
HYE - sat in a barber's chair and felt him brush his cock against your shoulder/forearm? Did it go any further?

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes there was a new barber opened up in the town.. the one we had for years had passed away.. .. and I go in and he’s nice tall short red hair .. clean shaved face and green eyes.. when I saw him I probably stared at him too long ..

He cut my hair and we talked not about sex but the town and all.. and next couple times he cuts my hair it was like he was leaning against my back and his crotch was against my back.. few times it seemed like he was rubbing it back and forth just to feel the obvious lump he was pushing on my back

It was few months later I went to get a hair cut and he just locked his door for closing for the day .. I went to get back in my truck and he opens the door and says.. Lance ( wow he remembered my name) I looked and saw him and he waves at me to come back that he’d give me a haircut ..

He tells me take off my shirt as he already put the covers up .. I was like ok.. he looks at me and smiles as I sat down.. .

As he began to cut/trim my hair he begins talking about what was there to get into around here .. I told him this was a small town on this side of the hill.. big city on other side ..

He’d get hair on my shoulders n chest and dust them off often.. .. and he didn’t hide the fact he wanted meet a guy.. as he was horny and needed screwed .. he figured I’d be quiet and be in shock.. but I replied “ I’m sure someone will do that just as long they get to rim/finger for a while..

We chatted about stuff like that and when got done .. I stood up and he’d dust me off and my pants.. I said I should have took them off .. and he said that been fine ..

His apartment was behind the barber shop.. .. as he finished dusting me off I took his hand placed it on my crotch and told him.. I can stay around and have some fun if want me to…

He gets in my face .. feeling him breathing against my lips.. .. then he kisses me.. I kissed back and we swapped a little tongue as he rubbed my back.. still no shirt on.. …. .. he slid his hand down front of my pants felt my erection.. and was like “ follow me “.. we went through one door.. leaving the barber shop and entered another door which was his apartment We kicked our shoes off and he took his pants off so I did same .. and we went to his bedroom where he shoved me on the bed.. gets on top of me.. legs spread apart on each side of me. Rubbing our crotch’s together as he kissed a lot more .. ..

Anyhow.. not sure if meant post entire story.. but yes I have is the answer

Hye — did any manscaping .. if so.. you do it yourself or let another person do it

Reactions: Bima213

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Although I strongly believe my body should remain covered in its fur, I do trim my pubes and shave the base of my cock, because I regularly go to big sex parties, and it's easier to clean up between fucks that way.

Have You Ever been met at the airport by you boyfriend after a long business trip, and the very first words out of his mouth were not welcome home, but "I shaved my balls?"

• Haha
Reactions: lapdog2001

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes - I've been in the middle of a man sandwich in three ways with gay couples with the top fucking me while I fuck the bottom. I've also been in the middle between two verse guys who took turns with me in the middle.

Have you ever been in a three way with a couple and they got into an argument over you?

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes .. getting a little rough and we started bitching. I said he never complained about it before but he said I was being rougher more than usual

HYE— been put in a situation where you ended up naked.. and had to walk in front of a bunch of people to get to another room or through a window

Kudo

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. That happened a week ago on a road on the Beach side of Mexico. I was wearing my Speedos when I was thinking of naughty stuff, so I pulled down my Speedos and drove around naked stroking gently my cock :p

Have you ever sunbathed partially or totally naked?

• Wow
Reactions: magnetico

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No - not from falling asleep but I have nether burned from too much exposure

Have you ever rubbed sunscreen on each other and it lead to sex then went outside and sunned when you were finished?

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes .. couple times

HYE… went to a sex party ( all men) just to be the center of attention?
At one point I'd go twice a week

Have you ever went home with someone for a one night stand and ended up having sex with their roommate too, whether it was a threesome or separately? Happened to me last night!

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Usually take guys to my place .. can do a lot more sex fun inside outside .. in the pool… in the woods.. on top of hillside which is kind of fun to do..

There has been times I did stay with someone.. but his room mate would be a woman….

HYE—— screwed someone but forgot to put on a condom.. or you don’t wear them?