Hasan piker

True Faker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do peeps thirst on Hasan here. He seems pretty avg compared to other IG influencers and what not like all the freckles which on others i hear people dislike and others are super lean. Is it the personality ?
I'm personally attracted to his personality, intelligence and discourse. The body is a plus tho.

Smallrelics

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why do peeps thirst on Hasan here. He seems pretty avg compared to other IG influencers and what not like all the freckles which on others i hear people dislike and others are super lean. Is it the personality ?
He is natural, and beautiful.

daRose

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not even sure what the debate is here? Dude is literally the definition of tall, dark and handsome. Deep soulful eyes, high cheekbones, defined jawline, pink lips, 6"3, beefy hairy chest, fat ass, big dick, deep booming voice- plus he's smart, emotionally intelligent, fashionable, rich, funny and always talking about sex. What's not to like?!

Golem40

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tumblr: Image

#hasan piker from rip gaybuckybarnes again

silvin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not even sure what the debate is here? Dude is literally the definition of tall, dark and handsome. Deep soulful eyes, high cheekbones, defined jawline, pink lips, 6"3, beefy hairy chest, fat ass, big dick, deep booming voice- plus he's smart, emotionally intelligent, fashionable, rich, funny and always talking about sex. What's not to like?!
Deep booming voice was a stretch

meksho

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know what--- you're right lol he's got a nice voice but maybe deep booming was hyperbole lol
Uh yeah, when Hasan is complaining about something or reacting to comments in his idiotic twitch stream or whatever (so...like 90% of the time) his voice gets very high pitched and annoying. Maybe it's because that appeals to the 15 year old gamer nerds who are his main audience, lol.

I do appreciate his tolerant views and fat ass though, so it's accepted.

Touya90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We're not shallow.

Touya90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And he loves animals! Remember when he met the cow named Winnie The Moo.