Hasan piker

Jshubage

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are so clueless if you really think he’d be broke. He has a powerful community that will always be there to support him no matter what. He is like Markiplier, in terms of how many loyal fans he has. So expecting nudes or onlyfans is just pointless.
he was also a richo before he started streaming so… lol

Nightwriter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are so clueless if you really think he’d be broke. He has a powerful community that will always be there to support him no matter what. He is like Markiplier, in terms of how many loyal fans he has. So expecting nudes or onlyfans is just pointless.
Didn't Markiplier very clearly do an onlyfans?

samehlinger27

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Didn't Markiplier very clearly do an onlyfans?
please I don’t even consider that as onlyfans stuff. Even Hasan has uploaded thirst traps as good as those weirdly edited markiplier “tasteful nudes”.

E_rudite

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was he? I recall him saying he was sleeping in the kitchen of a frat house while he worked for TYT.
His dad was really rich when he was growing up, and then he lost it all due to bad investments by the time Hasan went to college, Hasan has said there's a curse in his family where everyone loses their money by the time their children are college age

Smallrelics

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love... LOVE Hasan, I'd totally wrip out your arm and throw it accross the room just to be in the same room... but it was interesting to see his coordination in that dodge ball tournament... he sucked lol if he got anyone out it seemed like it was luck... Maybe happened twice.. in 3-4hours? I'm the same size as him and I didn't get it since from what I gather he can play basketball. I just hope Austin Show sees this reply and recommends me to be his personal trainer. Actually I think Austin did pretty good, and OF COURSE godly built Will Neff won the entire thing. He can wreck me.... ANYDAY

Also Will's gf DOMINATED 99% of girls playing... got a TON of guys out and just did her thing. Both Will and Her must have THE CRAZIEST wild, hot, long and passionate sex life they both have great endurance... fun to think about