Has a friend or aquaintance ever grabbed your crotch without asking first?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had it happen a couple of time among fellow teammates at prep school and university as well as with frat brothers at the latter. Bros would also occasionally do a surprise nut punch which could hurt like nothing else. More recently though, I have a friend/business acquaintance who would playfully grab other guy's crotches while working on sets - until he was specifically ordered not to one time and stopped doing it after that.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has happened many times. In the summer when the dresses are short and I get caught "eye fucking" a women I have been rewarded with them rubbing my dick through my clothes.

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah had it happen a few times and just recently was at mates house having dinner when he reaches over and takes hold

Last edited by a moderator:

CockMySuck

Legendary Member
Media
When I was a senior in college going to bars, I used to have a friend who would, without fair, reach down and grab my dick through my pants. I was still getting random boners but that environment also gave me plenty of random boners... knowing he was going to grab my dick would get me hard, but the bar was pretty dark so it wasn't noticeable. That's all to say, when he would grab my dick (which happened basically every week or other week for a year), I'd be rock hard, and he wouldn't let go. He would say something aggressively in my ear, but I can't remember exactly. Maybe it was "oh, you like when I grab your dick?" or "why are you so hard?" Honestly, it kind of felt like bullying at the time, and I only recently realized how it was sexual assault. Now he's married to another friend of ours, and I've only recently realized just how weird it all was for someone who claims to be straight.

Reactions: pinokio

Nodiggity78

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was stood near my friend while we were playing pool he told me to move away, I didn’t, so he grabbed my dick over my sweats. Later in conversation with other friends, told them he was “not as blessed as <my name>”

Reactions: pinokio

kahlua123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a friend or acquaintance, but possibly my most unbelievable story is when I was at a highlighter party, shirtless, and a group of college freshmen girls were surrounding me and acting flirty because I had some abs (not even a great six pack, mind you, just barely abs). Attention was drawn to the bulge in my gym shorts by one of the girls, and I ended up having four different girls reach out to grab my soft cock and run their hands down it, laughing about how big it was.

I would feel assaulted if I didn't enjoy it so much lol

Blade-Blanco

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shoot, I have a friend that eventually ended up in low rider magazine. She would be in the hallway always coming at guys trying to grab their dicks and joking around with them. Man, she had a rack on her. My fantasy is that she would corner me and grab mine while both of us liked it. She was more experienced at the time so it was a bit intimidating.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of my friends have ever grabbed me in any way on any part of my body.

I did have a female acquaintance grab my butt for a second when we were giving each other a hug goodbye on a cold winter's day. We held the hug and commented on just how freaking cold it was when she dropped her hands down to my butt to make sure I was pulled in as close as possible. I did the same to her and we had a laugh and our arms returned to classic hug positions.

Was she flirting with me? I'll never know as I didn't ask for her number or suggest we get together some time. My loss.

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, when I was in school I had an older friend that loved to jerk off my cock. He would reach into my shorts or unzip my jeans to get at my cock. He was good at jerking me off, so I never minded.

Reactions: RJ5on1

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few times in the locker room, friend walking by, reaches out. . . that kind of stuff. . .

Most memorable experience was in a leather bar on a Sunday afternoon. I was there with a couple gay friends from the gym. There was an older, grossly obese "queen" in a ratty mumu with ratty grizzled hair and a scraggly salt-and-pepper beard, camping it up all over the place, vamping any cute he could get his hands on. I'm 6'3", well-built and hairy-chested; I was wearing loose exercise shorts (commando), open shirt exposing my muscular physique and chest hair. Being obviously straight and already the center of attention in my group, it wasn't long before he got around to me. He did his routine on me -- embarrassing, yet can't say I didn't enjoy it in a narcissistic sort of way -- then reached into my shorts, groping my junk, locating my small nub, then turned to the crowd, proclaiming, "Heck, I had more when I was ten!" Pinky sign, drawing a big laugh. Didn't stop me getting hit on a lot afterwards.

Yeah, it was kind of embarrassing, I know I blushed beet red, face burning, but took it in good humor; admit to loving all the attention. Deep down I'm shallow.

Last edited:
Reactions: grandstand1

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few times in the locker room, friend walking by, reaches out. . . that kind of stuff. . .

Most memorable experience was in a leather bar on a Sunday afternoon. I was there with a couple gay friends from the gym. There was an older, grossly obese "queen" in a ratty mumu with ratty grizzled hair and a scraggly salt-and-pepper beard, camping it up all over the place, vamping any cute he could get his hands on. I'm 6'3", well-built and hairy-chested; I was wearing loose exercise shorts (commando), open shirt exposing my muscular physique and chest hair. Being obviously straight and already the center of attention in my group, it wasn't long before he got around to me. He did his routine on me -- embarrassing, yet can't say I didn't enjoy it in a narcissistic sort of way -- then reached into my shorts, groping my junk, locating my small nub, then turned to the crowd, proclaiming, "Heck, I had more when I was ten!" Pinky sign, drawing a big laugh. Didn't stop me getting hit on a lot afterwards.

Yeah, it was kind of embarrassing, I know I blushed beet red, face burning, but took it in good humor; admit to loving all the attention. Deep down I'm shallow.