Hamza Jaqoub (arab Sexy Model)

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He kind of look like Penelope Cruz. He looks like he could be her brother in this picture. Especially his eyes. If you pay attention enough, you might see the similarities. Penelope Cruz possibly have middle eastern ancestors. She looks mixed. Mediteraneans have middle eastern ancestors. Thats why italians, spaniards and portugueses are the europeans who have the darkest skin. They are close to north africa (arabic countries). Therefore, they are the most exotic europeans.

Many italian men are mistaken for middle eastern men. I heard stories about bearded italian men being profiled at airports. They had to prove being italian with their passport and their italian name. Pay attention to this picture of Hamza. Theres many other pictures where you can see the similarities. You should see the Penelope Cruz resemblance. I see it. Its definitely there.

MarioGolden

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He can make a lotta money on OF, Wonder why is he not considering it. Its a sin to keep that body clothed.
it amazes me how many people seem to think the only reason people do onlyfans is to make money, or the only thing people consider is how much money they can make doing it

MarioGolden

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why would anyone sell their beef online then? Lol
Some people are exhibitionists. Also, my point was that when people say “i don’t know why they don’t get naked, they’d make so much money”, not making enough money isn’t the reason they’re not doing it