Hairstylist chris appleton

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He looks the same to me but they did use a soft filter when that other thing’s face was on the camera.
I thought I was the only one,he looks the same to me too and even if he does use filters,who doesn't on IG? Didn't we see him on that Drew Barrymore show? Why didn't people say anything then?

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s still hot but these unfiltered pics are visibly different, especially his nose. In his most recent ig pics with his dog, you can actually see the pockets of filler in his face.
So he is hung up about his looks. Much like 90% of other people.

Reactions: Jeffer2580

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
H

He looks outstanding from my POV. What am I missing?

Also a British accent, and likely a nice juicy uncut cock. I heard he's hung and famous. Sign me up!
Everyone seems to love a British accent. When I am over seas absolutely everyone falls for it. Men and women. I always get down I sound like I am from Downton Abbey. Ha.

Noah24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you watch this weeks episode of kardashians you’ll see what this guy looks like without his ig filters and it’s mind boggling the reality v meta.
He looks diff out of META hands down but he is still OK. Obv a great amount of plastic surgery. He also seems to he on growth hormones, he looks massive… long story short, theres no ugly woman only poor LOL

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Can someone post screenshots of recent episode of the kardashians? You can look into his shirt
I'm just curious,is he being paid for being on the Kardashians because I remember back in the day,I heard some regular guests like Kim's assistant and even Corey were paid 10k per episode for guest starring back when they were on E

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual