Hairstylist chris appleton

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can’t imagine being Kim Kardashian’s hair stylist. Does he not find her vulgar? Maybe he puts up with it because the money is just too good. I’d constantly be telling her to “put it away,” that she should consider showing less skin every once in a while. How anyone can find this sexy is beyond me. He looks hot with the silver hair, though.
587F781D-21DB-4676-989E-7CE9C9843BE2.jpeg

Jarec Abate

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can’t imagine being Kim Kardashian’s hair stylist. Does he not find her vulgar? Maybe he puts up with it because the money is just too good. I’d constantly be telling her to “put it away,” that she should consider showing less skin every once in a while. How anyone can find this sexy is beyond me. He looks hot with the silver hair, though.
View attachment 1573430

Not everyone’s boring.

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
View attachment 1573430

Cool story, Mary.
Go make love to a tree xx

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not everyone’s boring.
What? Some people have taste and class. She obviously does not. Her clothes don’t even fit. Her boobs are bulging out the sides. If you think she looks good, then you must not have any taste or class either.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cool story, Mary.
Go make love to a tree xx
I’m pretty sure considering how she dresses to be vulgar doesn’t make me a prude. Most people would probably agree with me. She and her family just don’t have any class. They’ll do anything for attention.

And FYI, since it seems you weren’t able to guess, the “Tree” in my username is a double entendre. So I’ll gladly go make love to a “tree.”

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m pretty sure considering how she dresses to be vulgar doesn’t make me a prude. Most people would probably agree with me. She and her family just don’t have any class. They’ll do anything for attention.

And FYI, since it seems you weren’t able to guess, the “Tree” in my username is a double entendre. So I’ll gladly go make love to a “tree.”

Are you on drugs? When and where did I say you're a prude? When did I say that Kim dresses "vulgar"?

sis you're fkn dumb

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you on drugs? When and where did I say you're a prude? When did I say that Kim dresses "vulgar"?

sis you're fkn dumb
I thought when you called me “Mary” you meant like the Virgin Mary and were insinuating I’m a prude and uptight. And I’m the one who said that she dresses vulgar. I was defending calling her that. I never said you called her that. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Also, I’m a grad student at NYU. I’m not concerned about my intelligence. Thank you for your concern, though.

Moonlight Rain

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 1573430

Wow too much silicon in one body :mask:

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have only came across this lad. He does have two older kids in th9wir teens but what the hell has that got to do with his sexuality. But i was curious about it..