Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you really into small and uncut cock, aren’t you? You never post anything else.
I'm just posting people who have done the bike ride. Sadly, I don't have any control over whether they are circumcised or how big they are.
I think anyone who is brave enough to take part in wnbr deserves some love, regardless of their body type or dick size.

HereToEnjoy

Superior Member
Media
Are you really into small and uncut cock, aren’t you? You never post anything else.
It is importabt to mention that the position while biking makes the dicks of the bikers look smaller. Just look at this guy from the 2021 Brighton event (I know that the angles are not the same, but the penis size difference is significant anyway):
2024-03-23_06-44-56 (1).jpg
51381533010_0de1aca217_5k.jpeg

scotsguy27

Legendary Member
Media
Most of them will be from european events where circumcision isn’t high. The poster has no say in how big or small the riders penis’ are. You are more than welcome to attend an event and only picture circumcised men and then post them here. Failing that have a look on the internet and post your findings here.

Arielxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just posting people who have done the bike ride. Sadly, I don't have any control over whether they are circumcised or how big they are.
I think anyone who is brave enough to take part in wnbr deserves some love, regardless of their body type or dick size.
Im sorry if my comment sounded little bit rude.English is my problem .I am appreciated all you post and looking forward to what‘s coming.

andypus80

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im sorry if my comment sounded little bit rude.English is my problem .I am appreciated all you post and looking forward to what‘s coming.
No problem, I don't take offence easily but thank you for your explanation
Hopefully I'll be posting some people you like soon!

Reactions: yeahbabyokaybaby