Guido Benitez

drakesters

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you want to see full frontals of Guido (legally), all you have to do is subscribe to Joan Crisol's onlyfans account (joancrisolphoto, $12.99). Then, you can either browse through thousands of yummy photos or, even better, look in the OF search box for @guidobenitez_9. If you are subscribed to Joan Crisol, then his pictures of Guido will pop up easily. He is soooooo hot.

Do not subscribe to Guido's OF. It is a waste of money. You are way better off subscribing to Joan Crisol's. Not only do you get more pics of Guido in that account, you get thousands of other pictures, and it is cheaper!

Reactions: justlookingthanks

Arakssor

Cherished Member
Media
If you want to see full frontals of Guido (legally), all you have to do is subscribe to Joan Crisol's onlyfans account (joancrisolphoto, $12.99). Then, you can either browse through thousands of yummy photos or, even better, look in the OF search box for @guidobenitez_9. If you are subscribed to Joan Crisol, then his pictures of Guido will pop up easily. He is soooooo hot.

Do not subscribe to Guido's OF. It is a waste of money. You are way better off subscribing to Joan Crisol's. Not only do you get more pics of Guido in that account, you get thousands of other pictures, and it is cheaper!
Unfortunately i can't subscribe to only fans, only fans won't accept my bank card

kikiwolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Is Joan onlyfans worth it ? I’ve been wanting to sub but afraid it’s not worth it .

drakesters

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is Joan onlyfans worth it ? I’ve been wanting to sub but afraid it’s not worth it .
I guess it depends on what you want. I honestly only subscribed to see Guido (and there are many, many good pictures of him). Other than that, he has like 140 videos and more than 14.000 pictures of other hot guys. There is an amazing video with Guido (only one), but I think it was available for free on Twitter or something... I had seen it before.

kikiwolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess it depends on what you want. I honestly only subscribed to see Guido (and there are many, many good pictures of him). Other than that, he has like 140 videos and more than 14.000 pictures of other hot guys. There is an amazing video with Guido (only one), but I think it was available for free on Twitter or something... I had seen it before.
I already subbed but I don’t see any video of guido.

• Wow
Reactions: Nelliii

drakesters

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I already subbed but I don’t see any video of guido.
If you go to the videos section (there are 141) and scroll all the way to the end, it is the third one from the end. It is 1:00 minute long. He has long hair. I don't think he has ever looked more amazing!

Enigne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
19502LeopardFront.jpg

19502LeopardSide.jpg

19502LeopardBack.jpg

19511BlackFront.jpg

19511BlackFront2.jpg

19511BlackSide.jpg

19511BlackBack.jpg

19521BlackFront.jpg

19521BlackSide.jpg

19521BlackBack.jpg

Hix

Legendary Member
Media
Has anyone ever subbed to his OF? It seems expensive and hardly updated, is there any content worth doing a one-month-sub on grabbing?

Reactions: sampedro