Greg

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DanielForever said:
I like Greg from Dharma and Greg, the show is very poor, and badly acted just, just bad. But he is cute and I wuv him.

i love him too, yet i seem to enjoy the show
-bec

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny, I'm currently experiencing that in reverse (the local PBS station here never carried Tales, but I'm watching it now on Logo.)

I disagree with DanielForever's opinion that the show is 'badly acted'. The actors playing the parents, for example, -- Mitch Ryan, Susan Sullivan, Mimi Kennedy, and Alan Rachins -- play their parts as one-dimensionally as they're written. The other supporting cast members -- sexist Pete, timid Marci, grouchy Marlene -- are similarly one-note characters. This is the fault of a lazy writing staff who went for quick and easy thirty-minute sitcom scripts. Don't blame the actors for this.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thomas Gibson (who played Greg) did appear shirtless in the movie version of Psycho Beach Party (2000). One small still attached below, while there is a flash animation of him surfing HERE. (Don't watch it too many times in a row, or it starts to get a bit creepy imho :rolleyes:)...

Attachments