Gnawdy/giamemo On Onlyfans!

Jade113

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God damn his body is INSANE. He has to be part black because I've never seen a white boy with a body like this.

lol like others have said, it doesn’t work like that. He just stays in the gym falling in love with himself in the mirror everyday.
I knew the guy a few years back - he’s as boring and self absorbed as they come.

The most interesting thing about him is that he always told me his parents were white and from a Latino background. Then he started calling himself Giacomo instead of Jacob a couple years ago and now I guess he’s Italian?

canadian88

Legendary Member
Media
lol like others have said, it doesn’t work like that. He just stays in the gym falling in love with himself in the mirror everyday.
I knew the guy a few years back - he’s as boring and self absorbed as they come.

The most interesting thing about him is that he always told me his parents were white and from a Latino background. Then he started calling himself Giacomo instead of Jacob a couple years ago and now I guess he’s Italian?

That is odd. Maybe his parents are from a latino background but also have Italian ancestry? Its not uncommon for a latino to have Italian ancestry since some Italians did colonize latin America. It wasn't just the Spaniards and Portuguese. My best friend in Cali is Puerto Rican with an Italian surname and has visible Italian phenotype like the nose, facial structure, cheekbones etc but he also has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's a white person with a latino heritage. It always confused me until he educated me on latin America and how "Latino" isn't a "race". Gnawdy is probably a "white latino" like my friend. I'm guessing he could be Argentinian since they also have a high amount of Italian ancestry and some identify solely as Italian.

Reactions: Obetv1113 and ryxn

Jade113

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is odd. Maybe his parents are from a latino background but also have Italian ancestry? Its not uncommon for a latino to have Italian ancestry since some Italians did colonize latin America. It wasn't just the Spaniards and Portuguese. My best friend in Cali is Puerto Rican with an Italian surname and has visible Italian phenotype like the nose, facial structure, cheekbones etc but he also has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's a white person with a latino heritage. It always confused me until he educated me on latin America and how "Latino" isn't a "race". Gnawdy is probably a "white latino" like my friend. I'm guessing he could be Argentinian since they also have a high amount of Italian ancestry and some identify solely as Italian.

Yeah, it’s possible his family has a mixed ancestry, just odd he’d suddenly flip which background he most closely identified with. Maybe it’s possible it’s to distance himself from family? Like it would be more difficult for family to find his page with a different name.

I’ve honestly been fascinated with his “character arc” since he moved to Boston

Reactions: Obetv1113 and ryxn

ryxn

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, it’s possible his family has a mixed ancestry, just odd he’d suddenly flip which background he most closely identified with. Maybe it’s possible it’s to distance himself from family? Like it would be more difficult for family to find his page with a different name.

I’ve honestly been fascinated with his “character arc” since he moved to Boston
Same! Do you know what industry he works in?

Jade113

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same! Do you know what industry he works in?

I don’t think he does work? Lol
He was a student when I knew him 5 years ago and implies he is one currently. He may work at a gym or something on the side?

I don’t currently talk to him for…reasons

Reactions: Obetv1113

HighEast47

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
did he delete his account?
From the looks of it his Twitter went private, but he’s still active on onlyfans. Doesn’t really post “Good” content. Also last i check he was a student studying psychology? Could be wrong.

Jade113

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the looks of it his Twitter went private, but he’s still active on onlyfans. Doesn’t really post “Good” content. Also last i check he was a student studying psychology? Could be wrong.

Nah, you’re right. His OnlyFans hasn’t had a post in a couple months at least. Wonder why he suddenly got shy

Reactions: deleted1517412

HighEast47

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nah, you’re right. His OnlyFans hasn’t had a post in a couple months at least. Wonder why he suddenly got shy
Who knows, probably someone in has personally found his account ‍♂️. A lot of these only fan creators are self hating if you ask me. They use only fans to generate income, which I don’t shame. But in the same breath they shame other sex workers…

HighEast47

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who knows, probably someone in has personally found his account ‍♂️. A lot of these only fan creators are self hating if you ask me. They use only fans to generate income, which I don’t shame. But in the same breath they shame other sex workers…
Not sure about onlyfans, but he’s back on Twitter. Seems like he dropped off the face of the earth for school.
F3FDE3CC-2191-4A92-A7E0-FAD848C955A4.jpeg
08712164-5320-4261-AF44-CDDD0755BAFC.jpeg
686DABEB-8607-4457-A21F-90CEEB6F5E5A.jpeg
C1167CA6-5813-4839-B137-113F9BF944BD.jpeg
FA0EDE13-0D5D-4E21-8A81-08F37C60A2EF.jpeg
AFB14C5F-21B0-4B95-961C-217DF38D3014.jpeg
3482E341-0350-4274-9D7E-8E4CE06276E6.jpeg