Glee men

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let's do a poll on your favorite guys on Glee. My favorites were Cory Monteith (Finn) and Mark Salling ("Puck") and I certainly wouldn't kick Matt Morrison (Will Schuester) out of my bed!

Now that a new season has started, I find Harry Shum Jr. (Mike Chang) and the new guy, Chord Overstreet (Sam Evans), turning me on!

Last edited:

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always liked Mike Chang. He didn't really have a speaking role in the first season. I'd love to see his role increase. I think he's so handsome.

Scott

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always liked Mike Chang. He didn't really have a speaking role in the first season. I'd love to see his role increase. I think he's so handsome.

Scott

I bought the special Glee issue of People.
A photo of him (and character Tina) on page 15 shows he has a fantastic body.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They definitely have a handsome bunch of guys on the show. This season's premiere featured a couple of scenes that got my blood pumping; the first was Mike Chang's open shirt showing a helluva toned body, then seeing Chord Overstreet in the shower...nice. :cool:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cory Monteith (finn) and the new guy Chord Overstreet (sam.) Finn seemed so cute on last season, but he looked different this time, maybe alittle thinner in the face? Kind of bummed me out. Now the new guy Chord Overstreet is just hot. His hair is so cute. Normally I dislike longish hair, but on him it makes him such a cutie and his lips are YUM!

Mark Salling (Puck),the new guy is kinda cute,Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Harry Shum jr.(Mike Chang).I also can't wait for John Stamos,i know he's going to play a dentist who's dating Jaima May's character (Emma Pillsbury).He's absolutely gorgeous and keeps getting better and better as the years go by.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they should have made Rosey O'Donald the new coach.Is it scary to anyone else how much this new female coach looks like the old coach.

Reactions: cam_cam17
Media
Funny you should mention... it took me half the episode to realize that it wasn't the old coach in drag. (I finally realized the new coach is taller.)

I thought it was the old coach, too, in drag. The actress, Dot Jones, who plays the new coach is 6'4" and is a champion arm wrestler. She was Lady Battleaxe on as a show called Knight and Warriors.

I really want her to mess up Sue Sylvester.:biggrin1:

Last edited: