Gleb savchenko

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can confirm he’ll send it if you’ll pay, but it’s a lot. I spent $650. And no, I’m not sharing it. At that price, it’s all mine (and whoever else is willing to pay Gleb on the appropriate platform).

Can you give us a little bit more general information about what you got for that price? Pictures or video? Hard or soft? Etc

Reactions: lh0711

joeyj25

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can confirm he’ll send it if you’ll pay, but it’s a lot. I spent $650. And no, I’m not sharing it. At that price, it’s all mine (and whoever else is willing to pay Gleb on the appropriate platform).
so is it a nice dick? cut or uncut? how big? thick?

Reactions: aross714

Umbrella2019

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Right. Assuming this is true, which I very highly doubt, that's a ridiculous amount of money just to see his dick.

Reactions: sharkman82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
$100 per inch probably!

murrayguy4u

Cherished Member
Media
Hendron, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Right. Assuming this is true, which I very highly doubt, that's a ridiculous amount of money just to see his dick.
You’re talking about a guy who has been on a nationally broadcast television show for over a decade. He’s not going to show the goods for cheap because he knows people will share it for free on sites like these. If someone spends a lot, they’re less likely to be willing to share it. Makes total sense to me. If anything, it’s way more ridiculous that I paid for it.

Umbrella2019

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re talking about a guy who has been on a nationally broadcast television show for over a decade. He’s not going to show the goods for cheap because he knows people will share it for free on sites like these. If someone spends a lot, they’re less likely to be willing to share it. Makes total sense to me. If anything, it’s way more ridiculous that I paid for it.
It was you I was talking about. If you really paid that much to see his dick, good for him finding someone to pay it. Easy money. But I can't think of one single man, from any point in human history, who's dick is worth $650 to see it.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was you I was talking about. If you really paid that much to see his dick, good for him finding someone to pay it. Easy money. But I can't think of one single man, from any point in human history, who's dick is worth $650 to see it.

I mean, fair, but the value of money for something like that is relative to how much of it you have lol. People pay a LOT for things that this board will never, ever see.

Moira777

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is images out there of it….. dig harder you will find it
Stop being vague. This isn’t a treasure hunt. The LITERAL whole point of this board is for sharing. So either you have something to share or don’t post.

Jinx0007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His OnlyFans is free to join but the prices he charges for pics and 9 second videos is madness!! I went to leave him a message to say that but guess what? You have to send him a tip to send him a message. Gas!

Also the one PPV I paid for was supposed to show his cock (as advertised) and no cock shown at all. Don’t waste your money!!!

klenahough

Legendary Member
Media
His OnlyFans is free to join but the prices he charges for pics and 9 second videos is madness!! I went to leave him a message to say that but guess what? You have to send him a tip to send him a message. Gas!

Also the one PPV I paid for was supposed to show his cock (as advertised) and no cock shown at all. Don’t waste your money!!!
We tried to warn ya!

Reactions: Utadafan