German-thai model nick nolte

Jessekan000

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nick and Yannik both look suckable and fuckable. I think they're done with exposing their erect cock ( and balls) for some pink $ for a while and move on.
It's well known that those white and mixed boys in Thailand (the "male model" type in particular) are "wild" and experimental. I wonder how many gay dudes the brothers have let devour their beautiful cocks for some quick cash or just a way to get more modelling jobs in Thailand, or even for free at those wild parties when they're high and horny.
It's interesting that their dicks look so different, Nick has a more "Asian" dick while Yannik's definitely more "Caucasian".
Any member on here if ever had the chance to suck both should write an in depth review LOL.

Big brother Nick's
1697355444195.png

Little brother Yannik's
Edw1S72UwAAkvGj.jpg

kikiwolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nick and Yannik both look suckable and fuckable. I think they're done with exposing their erect cock ( and balls) for some pink $ for a while and move on.
It's well known that those white and mixed boys in Thailand (the "male model" type in particular) are "wild" and experimental. I wonder how many gay dudes the brothers have let devour their beautiful cocks for some quick cash or just a way to get more modelling jobs in Thailand, or even for free at those wild parties when they're high and horny.
It's interesting that their dicks look so different, Nick has a more "Asian" dick while Yannik's definitely more "Caucasian".
Any member on here if ever had the chance to suck both should write an in depth review LOL.

Big brother Nick's
View attachment 110110131

Little brother Yannik's
View attachment 110110251
Yeah they’re brothers but yannik’s dick is way bigger yet nick is still hot

Reactions: luxu25

Jessekan000

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah they’re brothers but yannik’s dick is way bigger yet nick is still hot
Nick's body is much more muscular and more masculine overall. I'd say Nick is the hotter one out of the two even though he has a smaller cock, great cumshots too, of course we haven't seen Nick cum but there we go.