Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Typical german public broadcaster premise. Evil rich man murders his wife and the kids go to a fantasy private school with uniforms, something that doesn't even exist in Germany.
Will there ever be a German production without Hitler, rich people, hippies or a murder case? It's like we need that as a base premise in story telling. Nazis or murder. Can't have a normal story.
Well someone is in a bad mood today. That was one of the best German shows I have seen in a long time. And there are German private schools with uniforms…

Reactions: paulpb

Glansadmirer

Admired Member
Media
Well someone is in a bad mood today. That was one of the best German shows I have seen in a long time. And there are German private schools with uniforms…
I honestly went and wanted to watch it to disprove myself, then read the wikipedia synopsis, after already being put off by having a "beauty influencer" as the main actress.
For anyone curious:
Years back, Damian unhooks a trailer and kills a family, but he gets away with it because lawyer daddy protects him. He wanted to dance with girl A that day, but ended up with girl B whom he married out of convenience.
Now he has a bunch of kids with her that he puts in a private school. He kills his wife one morning and then the plot starts:
Eldest girl gets informed by good cop that her siblings will be taken to different foster families(not likely in Germany since she has living relatives and is of age herself) and soon has an affair with the cop and moves in with him. She finds out daddy paid the tuition for a random other girl, which was -record scratch- present during the murder! As was the cop! Dun dun duuuun!
She tries to reunite the family but only with the help of the cop can they get them back and they now form a weird patchwork family.
Daddy meanwhile remembers meeting Girl A who tells him she wanted to dance with him all those years ago and he mistook the old guy with whom she danced instead as her lover....when in fact it was her shrink!(What a coincidence!)
Another revelation: Mommy and good cop had an affair and he wanted to tell her husband, but she broke up with him instead and told him to stay away from her kids. AND he was present during the murder.
Conclusion: ?? Don't marry random girls instead of confirming if the other one really didn't want you? Don't have affairs with weird cops? Don't pay tuition for random girls that make you look like a pedo? Don't hire influencers as lead actors to carry a role about a girl who has to manage a family after her parents did crazy shit that left one dead and one in prison? Don't confess to crimes you didn't commit?
I mean even Harlan Coben series are more fun and entertaining. Even The Stranger, which turns into an even bigger "Coincidence! What a twist!" Shitshow in the last episodes.

I don't know man, not my kind of cinema. And yet I am forced to pay 20€ every month for it.

• Haha
Reactions: blackjack90

maknaro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
c
I honestly went and wanted to watch it to disprove myself, then read the wikipedia synopsis, after already being put off by having a "beauty influencer" as the main actress.
For anyone curious:
Years back, Damian unhooks a trailer and kills a family, but he gets away with it because lawyer daddy protects him. He wanted to dance with girl A that day, but ended up with girl B whom he married out of convenience.
Now he has a bunch of kids with her that he puts in a private school. He kills his wife one morning and then the plot starts:
Eldest girl gets informed by good cop that her siblings will be taken to different foster families(not likely in Germany since she has living relatives and is of age herself) and soon has an affair with the cop and moves in with him. She finds out daddy paid the tuition for a random other girl, which was -record scratch- present during the murder! As was the cop! Dun dun duuuun!
She tries to reunite the family but only with the help of the cop can they get them back and they now form a weird patchwork family.
Daddy meanwhile remembers meeting Girl A who tells him she wanted to dance with him all those years ago and he mistook the old guy with whom she danced instead as her lover....when in fact it was her shrink!(What a coincidence!)
Another revelation: Mommy and good cop had an affair and he wanted to tell her husband, but she broke up with him instead and told him to stay away from her kids. AND he was present during the murder.
Conclusion: ?? Don't marry random girls instead of confirming if the other one really didn't want you? Don't have affairs with weird cops? Don't pay tuition for random girls that make you look like a pedo? Don't hire influencers as lead actors to carry a role about a girl who has to manage a family after her parents did crazy shit that left one dead and one in prison? Don't confess to crimes you didn't commit?
I mean even Harlan Coben series are more fun and entertaining. Even The Stranger, which turns into an even bigger "Coincidence! What a twist!" Shitshow in the last episodes.

I don't know man, not my kind of cinema. And yet I am forced to pay 20€ every month for it.
cringe

Glansadmirer

Admired Member
Media
Nobody is jerking off like that - nobody
Actually, if you have a longer foreskin with full coverage during an erection, you can jerk off like that. basically cupping the head (covered with the foreskin) and using it like a fleshlight, pulling it away from yourself, and not up and down, making the typical "tent" bulge movies usually use.
source: myself.
What's more illogical is the "Fuck You" badge that falls on his head. Definitely not a thing in pre 2000s Germany.

Noize99

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Actually, if you have a longer foreskin with full coverage during an erection, you can jerk off like that. basically cupping the head (covered with the foreskin) and using it like a fleshlight, pulling it away from yourself, and not up and down, making the typical "tent" bulge movies usually use.
source: myself.
What's more illogical is the "Fuck You" badge that falls on his head. Definitely not a thing in pre 2000s Germany.
Well, anyway, jerking off with earplugs and unlocked door at the middle of the day - no

Noize99

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I...ahem...
I would NEVER do that...definitely. no. nuh uh.
Given, I would probably not listen to Depeche Mode to jerk off. Maybe I should try it out though.
Thanks! Why didn’t I even think about how ridiculous it is that he is listening to DeMo