George Rexstrew (actor) Dead Boy Detectives

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol i had a dream where both George and Jayden were in their undies and tank tops, brushing their teeth. I froze the time and grabbed their dicks through undies, both soft. Surprisingly Jayden's was bigger but I thought to myself: "I love my Goergie anyway" and unfroze time and they went to bed))
Anyway, more Mr Rexstrew
20240418_155331.jpg
20240418_155346.jpg
tumblr_1fc4c8f7307aec6289f95d2e8e789040_40228c04_2048.jpg
Spring things-1.jpg

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joshua Colley who plays Monty in DBD says the following about the show in a fresh interview:

My particular storyline is a queer storyline, which I think is always cool to see on TV, and it's told in a really, really truthful and heartwarming way. A lot of situations that happen with my character and with Edwin Payne’s character [played by George Rexstrew] are very relatable if you don’t feel so comfortable in your sexuality. I think that's going to be very relatable to a lot of people. Plus, some plot lines like falling in love with your best friend and being unable to express that to them entirely [are also relatable].
George and I had a romantic moment in the show that got pretty vulnerable. I know George was really nervous about doing the romantic scene, and so was I. But once we started doing the scene together, it just came so naturally. And it became my favourite scene in the show. Without giving any spoilers, I'll just say, it's the swing set scene. That scene was special to both of us. We go through a lot of different emotions in one scene. The writing is so truthful, especially in that scene. When we were acting it, it felt very real. We just wanted to tell it as honestly as we could. I'm really looking forward to people seeing it because I think it is the most vulnerable [scene] and incredibly relatable.

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it amusing Dead Boy Detectives originated as a spin off for Doom Patrol for (HBO) Max.
Then it became a spin off for The Sandman on Netflix.
Gonna start it soon but George is very pretty. Jayden too.