George Mackay- Actor

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
Apart from the psychotic element of him he would make a cute boyfriend. Like he was really starting to show emotion and be vulnerable
apart from....

You mean when he nearly killed the main character twice and threatened him several times in the movie?!

Y'all need therapy I don't know why the main character just didn't report his ass to the police after he found out his identity

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
apart from....

You mean when he nearly killed the main character twice and threatened him several times in the movie?!

Y'all need therapy I don't know why the main character just didn't report his ass to the police after he found out his identity
I mean it's fictional... and the film would of been over in 15 minutes if that was the plot

Reactions: DarkLordOfLAX

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
of course it's fictional I'm just saying that would've been the normal thing to do

I just dislike this closeted homophobic bully to lover trope that's used so often in queer stories
I mean I've never seen a film like that before or should.i say that plot

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
I mean I've never seen a film like that before or should.i say that plot
you've never seen the homophobic bully to lover trope in any movies/series. Just off the top of my head I can think of 13 reasons why, Glee ,Sex Education, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Pretty Little Liars...

Reactions: vicbank

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you've never seen the homophobic bully to lover trope in any movies/series. Just off the top of my head I can think of 13 reasons why, Glee ,Sex Education, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Pretty Little Liars...
No I mean the style.of the movie UK working class lad the urban feel it had