Gaycomicbookgeek nude?

GayComicGeek

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Paul's ass. I have to say my fantasy would be to sneak up behind him, grab him and throw him on the bed. Pull that suit down and lick my way slowly from his shoulders to that hot crack. Then pull the cheeks apart and slowly lick up and down and around that crack. Just teasing him until I hear him whimpering to shove my tongue in. When he's good and primed shove my tongue in that and hole and give him the tongue fucking he deserves. Then pull my tongue out and wet one finger and tease that little rosebud and work my way halfway in and then shove it in. After fingering that hole for awhile pull it out and wet two fingers and shove them in. Keep going till I hit that prostate and make him ready to jizz, but pull out and keep edging him for hours. Only let him cum when I'm ready for him too.

Well that got me fucking hard and wanting to be used like a slut. I love being treated like that and I do whimper and beg to cum. By the way here’s the pic with my ass fully being shown.

Attachments

Avalanche1985

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He posts shower videos from the chest up. He does post some jock pictures and dildo videos in jocks. He posted a picture of a fleshlight once and said he should make a video, but it hasn't happened yet. These are his last two posts:

October 13, 2019, 6:26 pm
Got some new stuff coming this week on both my JFF and Patreon

November 7, 2019, 6:12 pm
Sorry I haven’t been posting, was in the middle of a move. Will be back to posting this week and forward!! Here is a cool underwater video though!

11 days later and nothing else has been posted. I get that life happens, but people aren't donating out of the goodness of their hearts. They're paying for content that isn't being delivered.
He doesn't have the biggest dick, so probably won't show it off too much.

Attachments

David Arons

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
El3D2f9WkAAnLRX

He posted this on twitter and damn look at that beautiful ass

GayComicGeek

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know some are hoping for other pics, which some will be posted here and there later. In the meantime, I hope you are all doing well. This is the first day of Pride but there has been so much happening in the past year that it has been incredibly difficult to focus on anything positive. I feel the need to say, please try to be safe!

Attachments

Avalanche1985

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a video a couple of years ago on @GayComicGeek 's Patreon where he was wearing a red onesie and using a fuck machine. There was no on screen nudity but seeing his facial reactions to being fucked was so hot. I've been looking for it whenever it pops into my head but was wondering if anyone had a copy. You would make my year if you have it/find it!

Attachments