Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

mattthebruinsfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sounds like that movie, Bedrooms and Hallways. The main guy was presented as gay all throughout the movie until the end when he ends up with a girl
Wait, what other movies that are about this topic? because except for bisexual or questioning characters, I rarely see an out gay character that suddenly "turns straight"
There were also the movies Testosterone, Mambo Italiano, and that series Bob & Rose on British TV. I don't know why, but the trope got a lot of play around the turn of the millennium.

Reactions: tonism

tonism

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There were also the movies Testosterone, Mambo Italiano, and that series Bob & Rose on British TV. I don't know why, but the trope got a lot of play around the turn of the millennium.
I have recently heard about the play, Cock, in which a gay man fell for a woman and that made it hard both for him and his boyfriend.

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: diegofarrell

tranetrax

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nettoyage à sec [Dry Cleaning](1997)
A bored couple have been married for 15 years, making a living managing a dry-cleaning service in a small French town. Their unexciting routine is disrupted after seeing Loic (Stanislas Merhar) perform a sultry nightclub routine. When Loic comes to their store, the couple strikes up a friendship. Loic's desire for both husband and wife causes tension when he moves in with them.

*warning* some violence at the end