Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I know this will come as a shock but not all Christians are homophobic… in fact there are actually queer Christians! Lol
Exactly and also that acting is well... just acting. I shouldn't be too surprised that every day I get reminded how some people on here can't separate fantasy from reality or work from personal. SMH :joy:

tivdw

Expert Member
Media
Exactly and also that acting is well... just acting. I shouldn't be too surprised that every day I get reminded how some people on here can't separate fantasy from reality or work from personal. SMH :joy:
I think yall are mixed up as a devoted Christian your not supposed to, Neal McDonough refused to do sex scenes and he’s a straight Christian I just don’t see why a straight Christian would agree to

Reactions: Wilddanny

BadMan125

Worshipped Member
Media
Stantonsburg (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this will come as a shock but not all Christians are homophobic… in fact there are actually queer Christians! Lol
Exactly. I’m a queer Christian. Him doing a gay role as a Christian doesn’t prove he’s gay himself lol

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think yall are mixed up as a devoted Christian your not supposed to, Neal McDonough refused to do sex scenes and he’s a straight Christian I just don’t see why a straight Christian would agree to
right, because no Christian has never not lived up to all the christian ideals and tenets. They are always perfectly consistent and pious :joy:

Alternatively maybe he just subscribed to a more "liberal" brand of Christianity. That isn't as uptight or conservative around sex. We don't know everything about his beliefs, and frankly it's not my business nor do I care

letmewatch

Superior Member
Media
Yeah, it’s an extra privacy feature meant to protect their friends and family from stalkers and the like. Although most celebs don’t really follow their non-famous friends anyway so when something like this happens it’s usually because a publicist said something like “Omg, do you really want people to know you follow so and so? You’re gonna get canceled!” and they go into crisis mode. Just another one of the “great” things about social media, lol.

Reactions: Zi19

sapphire469

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe he could be the villain in a red white and royal blue sequel.
I posted this on the other actor’s thread but I am gonna drop it here too since I followed both threads. The guy in the red suit is Taylor Zakhar Perez. Would love to see them in something together! View attachment 123617441