Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jajaja we dont need to prove it, i have things that you wouldnt imagine from him
Anyone can make claims. I could say I have nudes of any given person in the world. Doesn't mean anything. Just pointless words without the pictures/videos to back it up.

Reactions: Rubenk11

Pecchio92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ain't no way he showed more on IG than his actual OF. What an actual piece of shit lmao
Kk, I'll take my L but I'll also report that instagram story and hopefully we won't fall for his bullshit again :joy::joy:
Thx for sharing, but don’t report him please!!!

Reactions: vbcn

emanuel91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thx for sharing, but don’t report him please!!!
?? Why not? It's literal scamming by posting a preview of content that is not there. The videos he posted in his OF were posted on the 22/02, he had 9 days to sit on them and think how to promote them, and he went with that preview to promote them. There is no ambiguity or lack of ill-intent. He knew what he was doing.

Plus it breaks the IG guidelines.

Pecchio92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
?? Why not? It's literal scamming by posting a preview of content that is not there. The videos he posted in his OF were posted on the 22/02, he had 9 days to sit on them and think how to promote them, and he went with that preview to promote them. There is no ambiguity or lack of ill-intent. He knew what he was doing.

Plus it breaks the IG guidelines.
But it’s my only way o see him… pleeeease