Experimental Member
Media

johnny_umbrellasnumber8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Y
You all know non-Asians can find Asians attractive as human beings, not as fetishes, right??
Yes but I watched a vidoe of him talking about his flings in college and he recalls rarely or if at all ever dating white girls. Most if not all of his past relationships has been with asian girls. He was legit counting off all the asian ethnicities he's been with. He's also been very close with this one Chinese girl I keep seeing on ig. But I don't follow up on him anymore so i don't know....

SeanSzends

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Y

Yes but I watched a vidoe of him talking about his flings in college and he recalls rarely or if at all ever dating white girls. Most if not all of his past relationships has been with asian girls. He was legit counting off all the asian ethnicities he's been with. He's also been very close with this one Chinese girl I keep seeing on ig. But I don't follow up on him anymore so i don't know....
Title of the thread specifies no BS. Thread is not to talk about his personal life but share photos and videos, don't go the way the other thread went which resulted in it being deleted please lmao

johnny_umbrellasnumber8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Fine i understand.
Title of the thread specifies no BS. Thread is not to talk about his personal life but share photos and videos, don't go the way the other thread went which resulted in it being deleted please lmao