Froy (teen wolf)

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
HBAOrJnhkP2PJ4qmIf.webp
Apparently I am too lol, who got the tea?

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lmao Im weak!! They be doing the most he should collab with Tyler Posey after all thats all he does on his OF. Im sure he still paying off his wedding lol
Yeah, Andrew and Posey are the same, they just show their asses until it gets boring and repetitive and all they have the nerve to do paywall and charge extra per DM for more similar or the same content xddd.

ZexyJoshua255

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lmao Im weak!! They be doing the most he should collab with Tyler Posey after all thats all he does on his OF. Im sure he still paying off his wedding lol
no one paying a scam i meant posey besides im not interested him hes more problematic to me besides Posey quit OF just so the rest of the money goes to the project of that terrible Teenwolf movie

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
no one paying a scam i meant posey besides im not interested him hes more problematic to me besides Posey quit OF just so the rest of the money goes to the project of that terrible Teenwolf movie
that was the joke I was trying to make but I didnt deliver it right lol. Im well aware of Tyler do nothing, pay for nothing posey, I still have yet to see or hear any confirmation of that money he raised going to charity like he raised a couple years ago

ZexyJoshua255

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that was the joke I was trying to make but I didnt deliver it right lol. Im well aware of Tyler do nothing, pay for nothing posey, I still have yet to see or hear any confirmation of that money he raised going to charity like he raised a couple years ago
i heard about that The only charity he doing his about Anti Bully campaign because he himself received death threats on IG and that Troll even talk about his passing mother like Wow crazy i feel sorry about his mother but im not sorry about him its my opinion to say it, but you know posey is just money hungry probably he spent that money to buy motorcycles part, Alcohols and Some to Teenwolf movie just like a scam will do

paintact

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is Andrew banned from posting? His thread is locked

His thread was locked. May have been due to folks spreading around his OnlyFans stuff. He comes up in a few photos when he's with Froy or Nico or Zane, but yeah, there is no longer an active thread dedicated to him.

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
due to folks spreading around his OnlyFans stuff
Is Andrew banned from posting? His thread is locked
Actually, I think they closed it because he asked for it, since he has an account here. And don't talk about it anymore, because we don't want anything to happen to this thread xD