100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Johnjingles

West Coast

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glad to capture these!
Wow thank you. What did you use to download? Is it savefrom.net? I found out about that website right now and my problem is that the quality is not great :pensive: . It‘s worse compared to the live. This looks like it was downloaded from that website, is it?

I wish there was a way to rip it straight from live, which I don’t know how to do because I only have an iPad rn.

willytall

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is he mentally ill? why does he post stuff and delete them? he does it on onlyfans too. he posts videos and deletes them. is something wrong with him?

Reactions: GuliMeisa

Sammie13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watched it. Like all 15+ minutes plus lol on live X. It was odd to me, but he rarely blinks his eyes. I'd never noticed that before lol.

Reactions: marcus13568

West Coast

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watched it. Like all 15+ minutes plus lol on live X. It was odd to me, but he rarely blinks his eyes. I'd never noticed that before lol.
Coke is a helluva drug
Ya, wow his eyes look scary AF in those videos, looks like a tweaker. He is also terrible/awkward at sucking dick. He's usually crazy handsome but those videos are just.... strange.
You all must be watching a different video. It was hot af. He knows how to suck. There’s nothing awkward about it. He even deepthroated it. He isn’t afraid to assume position and arch his back too.

Reactions: tapper_123