Fredo_llh

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
His hole been getting hella attention but let others come to these so called Str8 guys defense !! They say he's not getting fucked some guys hole just look naturally like that or the all time favorite he takes a lot shits !!! Like yeah sure so that's why his hole look used and abused !!! Make that make sense
Hunny Chile that bussy is getting fucked my pussy dont look like that hunny ..Jason Lee is tearing that shit up ...murder the bussy and beat that hole loose hunny Chile ..murder she wrote. Nana nanah ...she aint fooling nobody that's just beat up bussy.Bend over buss it wide ..miss Fredo cumm outside..all those wanna be str8 creators love to get fucked..they ain't str8. They have to say str8 cuz they don't wanna be called gay I'm like gurlah ur asshole is coughing and leaking needs a cough drop.

Attachments

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That hole is wide open like the Farmer's Market at 7:00 a.m....and I'd eat it all up like fruit
Yassss hunny Chile ...he be getting his hole beat and ran thru like a marathon for ground hog day.. he be taking dick ...his whole is cumming out like Diana Ross. I am cumming out ..I want the world to know. Got to let it show

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hunny Chile that bussy is getting fucked my pussy dont look like that hunny ..Jason Lee is tearing that shit up ...murder the bussy and beat that hole loose hunny Chile ..murder she wrote. Nana nanah ...she aint fooling nobody that's just beat up bussy.Bend over buss it wide ..miss Fredo cumm outside..all those wanna be str8 creators love to get fucked..they ain't str8. They have to say str8 cuz they don't wanna be called gay I'm like gurlah ur asshole is coughing and leaking needs a cough drop.
Sum body usher that Fredo into the clinic that hole so deep I ain't talking a pandemic ..hunny Chile ..all those gurlahz be taking dick andit'sokay .ain't no shame.. i wouk hit it 2 n creame in his pussy call it frdo creme pie

WetBussy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly !! Like don't be out here claiming you Str8 showing your hole knowing you getting dug out on the low !!! All these so called Str8 guys be acting like people don't know what a hole look like that's getting wrecked faithfully !!!

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Exactly !! Like don't be out here claiming you Str8 showing your hole knowing you getting dug out on the low !!! All these so called Str8 guys be acting like people don't know what a hole look like that's getting wrecked faithfully !!!
Oop hunny Chile the gurlazzz be like it's squats ..squatting on big dicks ...big fat long ones hunaaayyy...I like dick .....but hunny Chile not to leave me destroyed like a Holland tunnel or the big black hole .. anal sex is good feels great but your asshole can't be getting fucked like that u gonna need Pampers and have no snapback. ..that little area that tightens and cuts .. the dookie not to be graphi.c...but alot these gurlahz getting poubded n got th nerve to say og im str8 ..show me ur asshole..im an anaologist divah ... I can tell if a dude gets fucked or not.. miss Fredo asshole looks like he be getting fucked n stretched . Remember she was in jail getting fucked so she already a pro... Don't drop the soap gurlaahhhhhhh but no judgement I just don't like they be shaming the gay gurlazzzzx for liking dick then they do tje most n take more eggplant than us

Reactions: WetBussy

WetBussy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oop hunny Chile the gurlazzz be like it's squats ..squatting on big dicks ...big fat long ones hunaaayyy...I like dick .....but hunny Chile not to leave me destroyed like a Holland tunnel or the big black hole .. anal sex is good feels great but your asshole can't be getting fucked like that u gonna need Pampers and have no snapback. ..that little area that tightens and cuts .. the dookie not to be graphi.c...but alot these gurlahz getting poubded n got th nerve to say og im str8 ..show me ur asshole..im an anaologist divah ... I can tell if a dude gets fucked or not.. miss Fredo asshole looks like he be getting fucked n stretched . Remember she was in jail getting fucked so she already a pro... Don't drop the soap gurlaahhhhhhh but no judgement I just don't like they be shaming the gay gurlazzzzx for liking dick then they do tje most n take more eggplant than us
The supposedly str8 guys that get immediately offensive when gays come at them or the ones who make fun of and have hurtful negative comments about gays all the time !! Those be the most DL guys and be putting on a facade like they Str8 but taking dick left and right !!!

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The supposedly str8 guys that get immediately offensive when gays come at them or the ones who make fun of and have hurtful negative comments about gays all the time !! Those be the most DL guys and be putting on a facade like they Str8 but taking dick left and right !!!
Oh hunny Chile I been seen this. I am a kunt and I am fem and sassy and zesty bitch . The same dudes who would call me the fa...t word are the same ones talking bout let me suck ya dick . I put my titties on the back fuck them hard and deep . I be like Diddy hunny take dat take dat take dat. I also seen the gurlshz wiht muscular bodies be getting fucked hard and deep balls deep and have kids 3 baby mothers ... The domincan gurl and pr gurlz hunny ... They be fallong for the black kawk hunny yasß I live ..also the trader boys that be on the block want me to yack they pussy . Miss Fredo miss wade and miss angelah James and miss air thuggers be gettinf they bussy slammed and pounded my thr trans mamamh yasss asn thats the tea eye . Hunny b

Reactions: WetBussy

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish Fredo own up to his shit already and say he likes guys too and tell everyone that's his man !!! Oh hunny Chile people know it like miss Christian keys and miss Madea then got the nerve to say she was Sa, ed gurlahhh Madea was tapping that bussy and miss Keyes should have gone to the po Po and she tried to pull a Cassie it ain't werk sis. Gag ..then one month later people like who is it ..