Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have such a crush on him.
Ditto! He's so handsome, and now he's JACKED - he knows he looks good too tbf.

Bet if B1M didn't do so well he'd do an only fans I get the impression he enjoys some of the attention.

He should make a close 'fans' list on insta

SubOllie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think there is any Photoshop. Or it depends what you mean by Photoshop. They are his abs. It's just increased contrast which people do with any photo whether they are shirtless or not, and also choosing flattering lighting and angles.

Samesame

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think there is any Photoshop. Or it depends what you mean by Photoshop. They are his abs. It's just increased contrast which people do with any photo whether they are shirtless or not, and also choosing flattering lighting and angles.
Just an example.. I used to work in the graphic design/ retouching business, that’s why I can spot the giveaways..
As I said, he’s got a good body, that’s why it’s frustrating

Attachments

kaichen04

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just an example.. I used to work in the graphic design/ retouching business, that’s why I can spot the giveaways..
Perhaps the fact there are people literally CSI-ing his pictures is why he is insecure...

SubOllie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah you're right I see it now. That's strange of him to do, it's not even that much of a change he's already huge.

mcshep

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some phones do have automatic beauty/muscle filters on by default, could be that, could be photoshop. At least in photoshop you can mask out the distorted background

wiandup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Bro thats not even the original picture lol you edited it when you put the red indication circles in so it might as well be you who manipulated the image in the first place

SubOllie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Niki_Smith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone listen to his podcast? I find it humorous and very informative! Plus, he does have an awesome radio/podcast voice!
I wish he'd talk about his foreskin. If it covers his entire glans. Is the end tightly puckered or relaxed. Does it retract fully when he's erect. You know, important things like that. There is more to life than building a new bridge or a tunnel.

Timmytammy

Expert Member
Media
I wish he'd talk about his foreskin. If it covers his entire glans. Is the end tightly puckered or relaxed. Does it retract fully when he's erect. You know, important things like that. There is more to life than building a new bridge or a tunnel.
I think it retracts fully. When soft I think it covers just half of his glans and he has big balls so his penis just sits above them poking out slightly. I reckon when he’s hard he has a hard ridge down the middle of his cock. And his balls always go tight