Frankie foster,love island

I would not recommend him and his mates onlyfans as they will make up any excuse not to post. Literally constantly moaning how people are stealing content and posting it here, welcome to the internet you dummies. Doesn’t post anything interesting anyway.

Reactions: jjaaxx

I changed my mind about these lads, well worth subscribing now

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guys recently released a 12 minute video on the private message section that cost $50. I bought it just now and it delivers based on its description... But while the other three guys are willing to show their cocks only Frankie covers up - for the most part he's facing away from the camera and he uses his hands to cover his penis. You do see the tip of his dick on some frames though, so I shouldn't be complaining much. Still, I don't know why he isn't comfortable with showing off everything like the other guys, especially on their main feed. I do like their OF, though

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That Sounds good. Wish frankie would show haha. What’s the names of the other guys?

Don't know their last names but they're Alex, Ben and Brad. I often get Alex and Frankie confused

4Guyz4U

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the support guys, I do actually have no issue with frontal, as you have previously seen, even on main page ive had no issue getting the chopper out, if you guys have any ideas, suggestions etc let us know, we love hearing from you guys - Frankie

timeinwonderland

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the support guys, I do actually have no issue with frontal, as you have previously seen, even on main page ive had no issue getting the chopper out, if you guys have any ideas, suggestions etc let us know, we love hearing from you guys - Frankie
All just a full frontal each?

Reactions: llllllllllleeeee