Anyone have Frandullon onlyfans photos?

• Total voters

sayid_barcelona_90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With John gerk
He is such an awkward performer and he rarely gets a hard on in front of the camera. On the other hand, John is just too sexy and you can feel he's really into it. Fran is stuck up and quite full of himself irl and John is such a nice guy, I wonder why he got involved with this scam artist.

HDbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First time here, are we allowed to post full vids of his? i have a lot of content on my ipad but idk if ill get a warning.
Even if he's not on the Do Not Post list, the owner of the copyright can submit a Takedown Notice. If they do, the content will be deleted and you will likely get an email about it, including points towards being banned.
If there is lots of content already posted in the thread, you're not likely to have issues.
But there are no guarantees.

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Even if he's not on the Do Not Post list, the owner of the copyright can submit a Takedown Notice. If they do, the content will be deleted and you will likely get an email about it, including points towards being banned.
If there is lots of content already posted in the thread, you're not likely to have issues.
But there are no guarantees.
For this to happen they (performers) have to be aware that u are posting something new… i just avoid mentioning IN TEXT the name of the performers and that’s it. Every once in a while, they google their names and aliases in OF, twitter, etc… and see if new results show up from this site (LPSG)… some other times, the performers have created an account on LPSG, but that is time consuming… so no, they dont come and check up except for a couple of selfish and obsessive performers…