Francisco Lachowski

glebshreb2020

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh dude, c'mon! It is so freak! Only perverts can like feet! We are here to see nudes: dick, ass...
this has happened in another thread I am in where people keep screaming about nudes. Francisco isn't going to post nudes because quite frankly he's had a lucrative modeling career and he doesn't have to. So if that is what you're coming here for you are in the wrong place. The only thing he will post that we can enjoy at all are shirtless pics and feet pics.

Get over yourself

elios228

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Que hermosos los hombres brasileiros :heart_eyes:son una delicia:sun:
I am from Brazil and I may say it is 100% stereotype and fetichist idealization of a "gay gringo" about brazilian men, latinos in general. There is nothing special in brazilian men. They are common men, like any others. Nothing speacial about dick's size and the way they make love. I rather think that european and men from USA are more liberal in terms of sex. They are more open. Men from Europe and USA have bigger dicks than brazilian men, but it is not even important for me. The most important in my opinion is european men are much more tolerant towards gay people. Brazilian guys are much more homophobic and violent. If you are in relationship with brazilain guys, you are in some degree at risk! Be careful!

Reactions: Wanderlustdru

mateo.fdl

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am from Brazil and I may say it is 100% stereotype and fetichist idealization of a "gay gringo" about brazilian men, latinos in general. There is nothing special in brazilian men. They are common men, like any others. Nothing speacial about dick's size and the way they make love. I rather think that european and men from USA are more liberal in terms of sex. They are more open. Men from Europe and USA have bigger dicks than brazilian men, but it is not even important for me. The most important in my opinion is european men are much more tolerant towards gay people. Brazilian guys are much more homophobic and violent. If you are in relationship with brazilain guys, you are in some degree at risk! Be careful!
In general there are many stereotypes about beauty in Latinoamerica, the same happen with women latinas, the vast majority of them do not really possess the stereotype of the "beautiful Latin American", on the contrary, the majority would in fact be "ignored" and in some cases even "discriminated".
PS: I lived in South America two years in the past.