Francisco Henriques (kikohenriiques)

JMartini

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People sometimes say that nipples are not a vital / important part of the male body, but I disagree. They act like 'on' buttons when they're stroked or kissed - and I love that men can show them off so freely. When it comes to guys being 'topless' its their natural state and something everyone gets to see.

Kiko nips (1).jpg
Kiko nips (2).jpg

janbelk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you think? How models work on underwear photoshoot - they wear something under undies or they take it after photoshoot? It’s intimate product (contact with penis/balls) so they can’t sell it after shoot.

JMartini

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do you think? How models work on underwear photoshoot - they wear something under undies or they take it after photoshoot? It’s intimate product (contact with penis/balls) so they can’t sell it after shoot.

I have a friend who models and he often gets to keep the underwear, or at least some of it, as a gift from the client. It doesn't always happen that way and I don't know how common that is. He doesn't usually wear anything underneath because they want people to see how the item fits the male shape. Occasionally he's been given some extra padding down the front to make everything look more impressive, or been 'taped down' (as he puts it) to reduce the outline.

Reactions: janbelk

janbelk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend who models and he often gets to keep the underwear, or at least some of it, as a gift from the client. It doesn't always happen that way and I don't know how common that is. He doesn't usually wear anything underneath because they want people to see how the item fits the male shape. Occasionally he's been given some extra padding down the front to make everything look more impressive, or been 'taped down' (as he puts it) to reduce the outline.
Thanks for this answer! Did he told u anything hot stories? Of getting hard or precum during shot?

mateo.fdl

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was thinking the same when I was looking the photos before read your comment :joy:
I want “buy” some of the boxers he wore for the campaign

mateo.fdl

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response