Francis courbron

badgamer67

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally it doesn’t bother me. What bothers me is when they pretend to be something else and release fake content like we are stupid. Some of which clearly are as they are still being made rich. I don’t know much but about this dude but the content I have seen on here is amazing so don’t care what his orientation is.
Exactly it's just fun fantasy he's just fine to watch, comments on here dragging content creators for not being this or not doing that, well there's an easy solution don't sub and block problem solved.

Urien

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

It's not as great as his peak form from a few years back but chonky Francis with that lower bod is still hot.

Although the premise of the video (asking people to rate him) is low hanging fruit. Content quality still bad.

I can see he added new pics and a video on his onlyfans too but I unsubbed. Guessing it's more regurgitated crap.

Urien

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He's so depressed now if you see his latest videos compared to the energy he had in these old clips. He lost the spark/zest for sex.

He was the best OF creator for a brief moment in time IMO. Really understood the medium and how to make something special out of giving followers a sexy peak into one's life.

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's so depressed now if you see his latest videos compared to the energy he had in these old clips. He lost the spark/zest for sex.

He was the best OF creator for a brief moment in time IMO. Really understood the medium and how to make something special out of giving followers a sexy peak into one's life.
All of that but also his ginger beard was a killer asset too and now ...nowhere to be seen :'(

Reactions: Urien and DGDG8007