notolly

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that why he didn't get a Red Bull seat? Adrian Newey couldn't design out the centrifugal force of Pierre's third leg...?

View attachment 126594581

Alpine plot twist: car's redesigned to accommodate Pierre and then Alpine only signs drivers with his "body type."

(But please don't do that because I love Esteban. He's a scoundrel, but I love him.)

Jhoplan

Superior Member
Media
I love Charles...but something about his physique always seems missing.... His arms are too thin, or ...I don't even know...maybe he needs chest hair? Or some sort of abs definition? Anyone else feel like some piece of the puzzle is missing?

The one instance where it really landed was those yacht photos from last year. I guess he was more bulked up back then or something....

Tho21

Legendary Member
Media
I love Charles...but something about his physique always seems missing.... His arms are too thin, or ...I don't even know...maybe he needs chest hair? Or some sort of abs definition? Anyone else feel like some piece of the puzzle is missing?

The one instance where it really landed was those yacht photos from last year. I guess he was more bulked up back then or something....
This is just ridiculous. Do you have some super hero on your coach or is it just an average person, just like almost everyone else? Stop wishing for the perfect Instagram model all the time. Reality is different, and by the way, Charles looks amazing.

lcm03

Legendary Member
Media

Perhaps it’s the cold, dead, eyes? :eyes:

jackoff73

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Tho21

Legendary Member
Media
Perhaps it’s the cold, dead, eyes? :eyes:
Some of you are acting incredibly weird. First, there's someone who thinks Charles lacks something, be it in his muscle definition or whatever, and the next one suggests he might have dead eyes. Are you all out of your minds, or are you so toxic that you lack attention and express your dissatisfaction this way?

s98

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of you are acting incredibly weird. First, there's someone who thinks Charles lacks something, be it in his muscle definition or whatever, and the next one suggests he might have dead eyes. Are you all out of your minds, or are you so toxic that you lack attention and express your dissatisfaction this way?
Perhaps not everyone likes Charles? After all, despite being pretty, he is an absolute asshole personality-wise.

Tho21

Legendary Member
Media
Perhaps not everyone likes Charles? After all, despite being pretty, he is an absolute asshole personality-wise.
That shouldn't be a problem either. Anyone can think that. But why do people criticize appearances, the call for perfection, when we all know we have imperfections under our clothes? Either you have huge insecurities yourself, or you simply have no one to vent your frustration on.

And by the way, what do his alleged dead eyes and the idea that he might lack something in his physique have to do with his character?

s98

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That shouldn't be a problem either. Anyone can think that. But why do people criticize appearances, the call for perfection, when we all know we have imperfections under our clothes? Either you have huge insecurities yourself, or you simply have no one to vent your frustration on.
Fangirls god-like adoration of Charles not living up to expectations...?

Tho21

Legendary Member
Media
No, this makes no sense. I see it on a larger scale. Apparently, everything has to be perfect. If you don't have perfect arms, legs, eyes, chest, stomach, or butt, then you're "less than" and you're dismissed. But, look in the mirror yourself. Don't look at divine reflections of mostly non-existent or minority men on Instagram and walk outside. Everyone has something. And besides, do they even know Charles personally? They don't. So stop with that nonsense and wish for yourself that you'll someday do better than that empty spot next to you.